A Shocking Encounter

I unpack my stuff in my room in my new dorm. Its really nice here. There's a fireplace, a couch, a chair in the main room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a small kitchen. My room's walls are painted gold and maroon and me bed and sheets are the same colors. Jasper's room is the same as mine but it's blue and silver instead of gold and maroon. The beds are the same style as the ones in the Gryffindor dorm. There's also a closet and a large mirror in my room. I run and jump on my bed. I start to fall asleep. Suddenly I hop up and sprint out the door. I forgot about my classes! I run to charms right before it starts I find an empty seat in the back. Professor starts talking about why we are here today. According to him, it's to learn the more advanced charms and the secret of these charms. He tells us to practice simple charms that we know until class is over. Halfway through class, I jump as the doors fly open. Draco Malfoy walks in. I glance around and everybody is looking at him. I suddenly realize the only empty seat is the one right next to me. I groan as he plops down in the empty seat.
"Hello Granger." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and continue doing my work. "So Granger I heard you're head girl. Are you going to make exceptions to the rules for your stupid Gryffindor friends?" He says mockingly. I just roll my eyes again and don't say a word. I think it's best not to. "This school is stupid. Hogwarts. Such a shame to the wizarding world." He implies. I glare at him.
"Then why did you come back." I say with a smirk.
"It's complicated. You wouldn't understand Granger." Suddenly the bell rings and I bustle out of class. I start to walk down the hall when somebody yells my name. I whip around just in time to see its Draco. He runs over to me. I turn around and keep walking.
"You can't ignore me Hermione." I stop dead in my tracks. He's never called me by my name before. Normally he just calls me Granger or Mudblood. I turn around and face him.
"Actually I can."
"Hermione, do you want to know the reason I came back?" I just look at him. "Well I'm going to tell you anyway. I came back to see you."

Do you guys like it? Not too short, not too long?
I'm so happy with this story because I feel that you guys enjoy reading it! This story is more successful than any of my others!! You guys are the best!
Anyway,
Stay Classy
Oh and read my other stories if you get the chance :) ;)

Written December 17th, 2014

-Awkward Potato