Confusion

Dedicated to everybody who is reading this story!!!❤

***1 and a half months later***

I'm still confused about how to feel about Draco. it's been over a month now since I was told he was the new Head Boy. It's been a whirlwind of events since that, mixed emotions, trips to Hogsmeade, and even more mixed emotions. I still don't know if my heart is with Ron or Draco. Ron has been there for me countless times but never showed me how much he cares. Draco shows me everyday how much he cares but wasn't always there for me. I just can't seem to decide! Time to stop daydreaming Hermione! I quickly chastise myself. I need to focus on my lessons. I feel something softly hit me. It'd look around and there's a crinkled up cream colored piece of paper on the floor by my right foot. I grab it and flatten it out. I start to read the words on the paper;

Hermione,
I'm sorry for breaking up with you in front of everybody. I'm saying sorry because I feel guilty. Also Harry and Ginny made me. I've decided I miss you and would love another chance with you. I haven't been myself without you. Please come back Mione.
Love,
Ron Weasley

I roll my eyes. I don't think he really wants me. Its been over a month since the breakup ad he hasn't talked to me much since then. Also Harry and Ginny made him right this so he's probably doing this to please them. Ron isn't really the type to feel guilty either. I get caught up in thinking do I don't notice class is over until I notice I'm the only one here. I feel my cheeks heat up so I get up and walk out as calmly as I can. When I get outside the classroom, Draco is waiting for me.
"You didn't have to wait for me, you know." I say sounding upset.

"Mione, whats wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong Draco."

"Then why are you crying?" I didn't realize I was crying until he mentioned it. I feel my cheeks and they are wet with tears. "I-I got a letter from Ron."

"Mione, what did it say?"

"It said that he wanted me back and he was sorry.. He also mentioned that Ginny and Harry made him write the letter."

"But isn't that good?"

"That's the problem. I don't know if it is. I'm just so confused." I hug him and cry silently into his shoulder. We start to walk down the halls to get to the next class. I run into Ron on accident. "Oh sorry." I mutter. He looks at me with his eyes wide. He takes a deep breath.

"I-uh-um did you get my letter?" He asks awkwardly as he avoids eye contact. I nod quickly. He smiled shyly. "Well do you think we could give it another go? Just the two of us?"

"I don't know Ron... I'll think about it." I decide before walking away. What did he mean by just the two of us? Was he cheating on me before? He's really awkward right now.

"Something is definitely wrong with Ron." I whisper to Draco.

How do you guys like it?
Kinda boring but whatever I tried
So close to 1k reads!!!

Ilysm❤

Written: January 27, 2014

-Awkward Potato