Head Girl

Dedicated to @rmcmvh because they left votes!

I try to speak but I can't. I'm too shocked.
"Why would you come back to school for me?" I ask confused.
"Well... It's complicated."
"How 'complicated' could it be Malfoy!"
"I..."
"I have to go to class." I state angrily while storming away. Sometimes I just hate that boy. What he said just replays in my head. I can't stop thinking about it. What did he mean when he said I came back to see you and how he said that its too complicated to explain? I just want to know.i didn't pay attention in any of my classes. I just couldn't stop thinking.
"Hermione come on it's time to go to dinner." Harry explains.
"Oh right. Sorry." I stutter.
"Are you okay? You look a little shaken up."
"Yeah I'm fine." I walk briskly towards the Great Hall. when I get there, I take a seat between Ginny and Neville. I look at the tables behind me. I immediately spot Draco. He looks up and returns my stare. I turn away and start talking to Ginny. Soon enough, dinner is over so I start walking to my dorm. I meet Jasper on the way there. I throw my books on my bed when I get there then sit down on the couch and wait till I have to go do my head girl duties. Jasper sits in the chair.
"Hello Hermione."
"Hello Jasper." He attempts to make conversation but I get up and leave to do my duties.
"You coming?"
"Coming where?"
"To do your head boy duties." He nods his head.
"I will start in a few. You go ahead." I walk out and head to the Ravenclaw common room. I enter without without trouble. The riddle was easy. I run to the girls dorm and everybody is in bed. A couple of first years are laying in bed talking.
"You should get to sleep. Tomorrow could be a big day." They nod and stop talking. I quickly check on the boys. They are all sleeping. I stay downstairs in the main room to assure that everybody is asleep. I leave after five minutes. I head off towards the Slytherin common room. I have never been there but I have heard that it is kind of cool. I go to the dungeons and enter their common room. It's underneath the lake so the common room is illuminated with moonlit green water. It actually is pretty down here. It's cold though. I shiver and run up to the girls room. Pansy is up and talking to everybody.
"Well if it isn't the Mudblood." She sneers at me as do the others.
"Go to bed."
"Trying to play mummy aren't you Granger?" They all laugh. I roll my eyes.
"Get to bed. I will tell McGonagall." Her face goes pale. I didn't know she was scared of McGonagall. I walk out and go into the boys dorm. They all are up too. Malfoy looks at me and my cheeks heat up. He's shirtless and In right inferior of him. I have to admit, he does have a nice body. He has abs and is more muscular than I thought. I look away quickly.
"What are you here for, Granger." he smirks.
"I'm doing my head girl duties." I state. They all laugh. Especially Draco.
"You're just a Mudblood. How did you become head girl?" I look away.
"Put a shirt on Malfoy." the boys laugh. I look back and he's still shirtless.
"I don't listen to Mudbloods."
"Shut up and get to bed!" I yell. They stop talking. I go out into the main room. I hear the boys go to bed. I walk out and get back to my dorm. Jasper is still sitting in the chair when I get back.
"Did you even do your duties?" I demand.
"Yeah yeah I did." he waves me off and continues to play with a paper raven. I shake my head and go to my room. I lay in bed thinking about the days events. I just don't understand why Draco was nice to me and then he starts being rude. After a while, I fall asleep still thinking about Draco.

Greetings friends! Thanks for reading! I hope you like it!
I'm trying to add some things between Draco and Hermione.
Don't worry there will be lots of Dramione action!

Written: December 21st, 2014

-Awkward Potato