Episode4

Once again, the reading goal is 10 votes! if we hit 10 votes, I'll upload early :)

Emerald

My chest is rising and falling fast as I try to catch my breath. Kai's devilish grin appears, and I blush as he emerges from between my legs. The man begins kissing up my stomach, and my eyes flutter shut at the feeling of his rough stubble on my soft skin.

He kisses up my ribs before meeting my mouth. I allow his tongue to soothe mine, and that's when I realize that I can taste myself on him. My cheeks heat, but he doesn't notice.

"I'm not done with you yet," he says gruffly.

I look up at him wide-eyed with wonder. No one has ever gone down on me before. The sensation is like nothing I could ever describe. In my opinion, the best way to explain it is feeling like fireworks are exploding all throughout your body.

"Do you like being on top?" He asks me.

His lips brush mine with every word, and for the first time in years, I'm speechless. No one has ever asked me that before.

"Emma?" He breathes.

"I-I don't know."

He freezes. "Are you a virgin?"

"No! God no. Just...I've never done that before."

Kai seems to visibly relax. "Oh. Do you want to be on top? What feels good to you?"

"I don't know. I can try it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I breathe.

He beckons for me to follow him. I watch as he sits at the head of the bed, placing several cushions behind his back for comfort. "Come ride me," he says.

I blush again, completely shocked by how causally he talks about sex. He's so confident that it's sexy. Kai helps me sit down in his lap and take in his cock. I move slowly, trying not to hurt myself as he impales me.

Soon, he's sheathed all the way inside me. I gasp when I feel him thrust up. It doesn't feel the same as having sex lying down. I suppose that makes sense, seeing as how I'm in an entirely different position.

"What do I do?" I ask him quietly.

He kisses me briefly before pulling back. "Just rock back and forth or bounce. Whatever feels good to you Emma."

"But what about you?" I ask him. Suddenly, I'm worried that this won't feel good for him. He's been so focused on me instead for himself.

"Don't worry about me. Everything you do turns me on," he promises.

He kisses me again, and I allow myself to melt into him. Slowly, my hips begin to rock in his lap. Every inch of us is pressed together. I can feel my walls tightening around him so much quicker than I'm used to. This feels amazing.

I moan, breaking the kiss as sparks shoot up my back. My body naturally begins rocking faster, and I whimper as I feel myself nearing the edge. "Keep going Em. Just like that gorgeous. Choke my cock," he grunts.

We kiss passionately, and I grip his face as I rock faster than ever before. My orgasm hits me like a hurricane, sweeping my body away until I'm trembling with need. Kai comes undone inside me, and I moan into his mouth as he pumps into me.

~~~~
Kai

My cum leaks down her thighs, and I realize I forgot to put a condom on in my haste to fuck her. I'm an idiot.

"Fuck. I forgot the condom," I say.

"I didn't even realize," she says. "Well, it's a good thing I'm on birth control."

"I'm clean," I tell her. "I realize I should've said that earlier, but I got caught up in the heat of the moment. I don't normally do the whole one night stand thing," I say. 

It's the truth. After my crazy ex, I swore off all women. It's been two years since I've slept with anyone, not that I'm going to tell Emma that. I don't want to freak her out. Then again, maybe the one night stand thing is normal to her. She seems innocent, but what do I know?

"I haven't had a one night stand before," she says softly.

I guess she's not very sexually experienced, which surprises me. Emma's so beautiful it's hard to believe that more people haven't wanted to be with her. Maybe she's choosy with who she sleeps with, but then why did she sleep with me?

"I'm sorry I was a lustful idiot," I tell her.

She laughs, leaning so that every inch of her is pressed against me. Emma tucks her head into the crook of my neck. "I should've said something. It's not all on you. Do you have more condoms?"

I quirk an eyebrow at her. "Why? You want to go again?"

I expect her to blush, but she surprises me yet again. I feel her lips against my neck where she presses a gentle kiss. "Only if you want to," she hums.

"When it comes to you, I will always want to." A groan slips out of my mouth as she sucks on my neck. My hands snake around her back, and I expertly unclasp her bra. I watch as she sheds the lingerie, leaving her completely bare to me.

"Lay back," I say to her.

She gets on her back, and I take the opportunity to kiss my way up her belly. I pepper my affection all over her ribs, and then my mouth kisses in between her breasts. Soon enough, she is panting breathlessly. Straddling her, I duck my head and lick a flat stripe over her nipple, already salivating at the thought of sucking her erect nubs.

I tug her nipple into my mouth, sucking gently. My free hand tweaks her other nipple simultaneously, and I listen to her shrieks. "Kai," she moans.

I bite down gently, causing her hips to buck. Then I switch sides, sucking on the hard nipple like a baby. My hand slips in between her legs, and I'm shocked at the way she's dripping.

"You're so wet for me Emma," I say.

My mouth finds hers, and we kiss deeply while I align my cock with her entrance. Slowly, I push myself inside her. She takes me in easily, loose and relaxed from how turned on she is at the moment. I break the kiss, panting. My nose brushes hers as I hover above her. "Are you ready?" I ask her.

She nods her head. "Yes." I feel her legs wrap around my hips, drawing me even closer. Her nails dig into my ass, pushing me deeper inside her. I begin to thrust, slowly and evenly. Together, we begin to melt under the heat of our bodies. The moon shines bright through my bedroom window, providing light. I can feel sweat prick my back, and I groan as Em lifts her hips to meet my rhythm.

"You feel so good," I tell her, reveling in the way her walls are wrapping around me. "How do you feel?" I ask her. "Good?" I want to make sure she's enjoying this experience just as much as me, if not more.

"Faster," she says, surprising me.

I pick up the pace, thrusting deep and slightly more quick. Em cries out as I whisper in her ear. "Let me hear you scream," I say.

I begin moving faster and faster until it feels like the bed frame is shaking. It takes everything in me to hold back from coming, and I put all my mental energy into waiting until she orgasms first. I begin fucking her so fast I can hear the sounds of our juices squelching. She gasps as I finally push her into sheer bliss. I come instantly, unable to control myself any longer. I watch her arch off the bed as she rides the waves of her orgasm, toes curling tight.

"I'm so tired," she sighs, closing her eyes as I pull out. I get up to grab some tissues and gently wipe my cum off her thighs, watching as she blushes. After I throw the tissues away, I draw her into my arms, spooning her.

"Go to sleep. You can head out tomorrow morning."

"Okay," she mumbles, leaning back into me. I listen to the sound of her breathing steady, and soon she's fast asleep. It isn't long before I follow suit.