Episode6

As promised! An early upload!!! I'll upload the next one early if I get ten votes :)

Emerald

After breakfast, Kai offers me a towel so I can shower. I don't take very long in his bathroom—it already feels like I've overstayed my welcome for a one-night stand. For some reason, I feel incredibly comfortable around Kai. It's wrong. I've never had this type of a connection with anyone. I certainly don't want to have this type of connection with Kai. What would Devon be thinking if he could see me now?

Devon was the only person I'd ever had sex with before, and now that's changed. I've changed. I've become the type of person that sleeps with a stranger overnight. I never would've done that prior to meeting Kai, but something about him allures me.

I change into my miniskirt, top, and underwear afterward. It isn't until Kai steps into the shower that I realize I should probably head home. At this point, if feels rude to leave without saying goodbye. I mean, Kai practically cooked a buffet for me.

I knock on the bathroom door, and that's when I hear Kai call out, "It's open!"

I let the door swing open, and a gust of hot air from the steam of the shower overwhelms me. "Kai, I think I'm going to head out. I've been here for too long I think."

"What? You're leaving?" He sounds so sad, and I watch him open the shower door. My jaw drops seeing him completely naked and dripping wet. His muscles look...delicious. Not to mention the fact that he is well endowed. Kai wraps a towel around his waist before stepping out.

"Let me at least see you out the door," he says.

"I'm sorry I made you get out," I say.

"Don't be, I was done anyway."

I try not to focus on the tattoos up his arm. It'll definitely make it look like I've been staring at him for far too long. Last night, I was so consumed by lust that I didn't pay attention to his tattoos up close. Now that my mind is more clear, I can process them better.

There is a rocketship on his upper arm, and it shifts into a scene in outer space. There is a giant beam of sunlight on his bicep, and the black and white shading features other planets too.

"Let me know when you get home," he says, breaking me out of my reverie.

"Will do," I say. "Thanks...for everything."

He grins boyishly at me, and my heart skips a beat. Oh no. I can't be catching feelings for my one night stand.

But he gave me his number. That means he wants more than a one night stand, right?

But what did I want? If I was completely honest with myself, I definitely wanted to see him again. That revelation made me feel so guilty I could make myself sick. "Bye Emma."

~~~~
Kai

Emma leaves, and with her goes all the energy I had in me. I decide to change into some sweats and go back to sleep for a bit. When I get into my room, I collapse back in bed. I stuff my face into my pillows, surprised when I catch the lingering scent of her perfume.

I can't stop thinking about how it felt to have her in my arms. She's so soft and warm, and her body feels like it was made for me. All I want to do is spend the day inside her, kissing her senseless until she can't think anymore.

Sleep hits me quickly, and Emma appears in my dreams. She's wearing the same lingerie set as last night, and this time I kiss her everywhere until she's breathless. It isn't long before I'm tearing off her bra and panties, burrowing myself into her as she rakes her nails down my back. The sounds of her moans make me fuck her faster, and just when she's about to orgasm I wake up.

Fuck.

I have a massive hard-on I need to take care of now. I go back into the shower where I jerk off until I come, and then I rinse off. When I head to the kitchen, Chester is already there waiting for me.

"So Emma and you really clicked," he begins.

"She makes me laugh," I tell him. I flop down onto the couch next to him. He mutes the TV to talk to me.

"That's important. Are you going to text her tonight?"

"I don't know. Is it too soon?"

"I can tell you really like her. What's stopping you?"

"I just don't want to overwhelm her."

"That's fair," my brother says. "'Maybe text her tomorrow then. You don't work until Monday, right?"

"Yeah. I have tomorrow off because it's Sunday, and then I go to school on Monday."

"Perfect. Just text her tomorrow and see if she wants to hang out. This time, I won't come with you, so you both can hang out all you want together."

"Sorry for keeping you up all night," I tell him.

He smirks. "It sounded like you were having a good time. How long has it been since you last had sex?"

"Two years," I mutter.

"Hope you didn't forget how to do it right," he laughs.

"Did it sound like I forgot?" I ask him rhetorically, rolling my eyes.

"Emma seems so much better than Sadie. That one was insane."

"A total fucking psycho," I agree.

"You have Ellie this coming Monday, right?" He asks me.

"Yeah. I still need to get everything ready for her arrival."

"Let me know what you need, and I can help," he says.

I leave him to continue watching RuPaul's Drag Race, and then I head into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I need to unpack the rest of the moving boxes today. For the most part, Chester and I are completely moved in. We just have some kitchen appliances left to unbox. I can't believe we've already been here for a week. Time has flown by, and before I know it, I'll be busy at work.