Episode 38

Emma

He drops me on the bed, and I laugh as he eagerly tosses his shirt aside. Removing his pants and boxers, he crawls above me and kisses my cheek. "It's time for your punishment," he growls.

"Punish me Professor," I whisper, looking him in the eyes.

His pupils dilate, and I let him manhandle me, allowing him to spread my legs. He runs his hands up and down my thighs. "I love your body," he tells me.

I watch him reach into the drawer of his side table, where he produces a silk scarf. "Can I blindfold you?" He asks me.

My heart skips a beat, and I nod my head. I've never done anything this adventurous in bed before, and I am really curious. I sit up on the comforter, allowing Kai to tie the scarf around my eyes.

"Lay back Em," he tells me, and I obey his instructions. All of my senses feel more heightened now that I can't see. I wonder what he's going to do next.

My heart races in my chest. I shiver at the sensation of his cool palms on my skin. His fingertips graze my inner thighs, running up and down. My nipples stiffen under the lace of the teddy, and I whimper as his hands move dangerously close to my sex. He doesn't touch me there; instead, the man teases me by skimming his fingers over the delicate skin of my inner thighs. I can feel myself getting wet for him, and I cry out in surprise as he ducks his head and bites my nipple over the lace of the teddy.

He kisses his way down my stomach, and I gasp as I feel the coolness of his tongue lick my belly. Kai kisses lower, down in between my legs. I whimper as he blows cool air across my sex, teasing me. His tongue licks outside my lips to taunt me. Then when I'm just about to cry from the anticipation, he thrusts his tongue inside me, and I gasp as he begins working me with his tongue. He laps at my juices, swirling his tongue around my clit. I feel my belly beginning to coil, and my breaths shorten. I mewl as he sucks my clit into his mouth, sucking hard. It doesn't take long for me to reach my end since he's teased me so much.

Just when I feel myself about to release, he stops. I whimper as he begins kissing his way up my stomach again. "Kai," I moan. "What are you doing?"

"You don't get to come until I let you," he throats.

"Wait, what?"

"You heard me."

I'm about to respond when I feel him kiss my hip. He pulls back, and for a few moments, I feel nothing on my skin. I bite my lip, anxiously awaiting what he does next. I'm about to say something when I feel a feather-like touch tickle my neck. My back arches off the bed as the sensation tickles me in between my breasts. I clench my legs together, trying to provide some relief to my sex. Unfortunately, Kai forces my legs back open. I know I'm soaking wet right now, practically dripping onto the bed.

"Such a pretty pussy," he groans, tickling my thighs. I curl my toes, moaning out loud.

"What is that?" I ask him.

"It's a tickler," he says, dragging it across my lips.

I whimper as he drags the tickler over my nipples. They're so stiff they could cut glass. I need some relief. I grip the bedsheets tight as Kai licks along the lacy edge of the teddy, teasing me. He licks in between my breasts before kissing my lips softly.

I feel his tip line up with my entrance and sigh, raising my hips to grind against him.

~~~
Kai

I let out a chuckle as she desperately rubs against me. She's so wet her pussy is glistening. I press the head of my dick into her just barely, causing her to gasp. I slowly tease her further, just barely pushing in and out of her. I watch as Emma's head thrashes from side to side.

"Kai, please," she begs.

I ignore her pleas, toying with her body as I wish. I hit her clit with the tip of my cock, causing her to gasp.

Then I go back to sliding the head of my cock up and down her slit, rubbing her wetness all over me. She is moaning continuously now, biting her lip and clenching the sheets in her fists.

Slowly, I push myself into her. She mewls instantly. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" She cries desperately. I've never seen her like this before.  I thrust in and out of her at a steady pace, kissing her cheek as I drive her mad. She's moaning louder than I've ever heard her, whimpering underneath me.

I feel her walls begin to clench around me, and as much as I want to release inside her, I force myself to pull out.

"No!" She screams in anguish as I steal another orgasm from her. "Kai, please please please," she pleads.

I ignore her cries, ducking my head to bite both her nipples. She shrieks, running her fingers through my hair. "I want you so bad, please Kai," she begs.

I pull back, reaching into the side drawer to grab the vibrator. Without warning, I turn it on and press it hard against her clit. She screams in ecstasy, arching off the bed. I'm listening to her moans increase in volume, and just when she's about to come, I pull the toy away.

She's practically sobbing now, and I listen to her plead with me. "Please Kai, I'll do anything. Don't stop. I need your cock. Fuck me hard!"

I've never heard her cry so wantonly before, and it's extremely sexy. My mouth covers hers, muffling her cries. She kisses me hard, fucking my mouth with her tongue. I align myself with her entrance and push myself deep inside her until I'm in all the way. She clamps around me, locking her legs around my hips.

I begin fucking her fast, kissing her sloppily as I drive her to the edge. Her juices are squelching, coating my cock. I can hear the sound of her pussy as I fuck her. She's so close, and I debate taunting her again when she whimpers. "Don't stop, don't stop," she says. I can't bring myself to do this any longer. We both make our own rhythm, and she squeezes the life out of my cock as we both come.

I unload enough come in her to populate a country, and when I pull out, she's left trembling. I remove her blindfold, watching her come back to earth. She looks so beautiful when she's sweaty and pink like this.

"How do you feel?" I ask her.

"You've never fucked me like that before. I think that was the most powerful orgasm of my life."

I smirk at her, gesturing for her to sit up. She obeys me, and I tell her to turn around and get on her hands and knees. Her eyes widen.

"Again? But I'm still so sensitive."

"I told you I was going to punish you. Next time do your work."

She makes eye contact with me, realizing I'm serious. I wait for her to turn around, and then I spank her when she's in position. There's something so sexy about the way the ribbon looks wrapped around her while she's bent over for me. Emma's ass bounces, and she cries out. "More," she moans.

I grin, smacking her again roughly. The sound of my hand clapping against her skin is loud like lightning cracking against the night sky.
There's something so sexy about watching the juices drip down her thighs as I spank her ass until it's bright red. She turns her head back at me, looking at me with sultry eyes. "Make me your fuck slut," she rasps.

My eyes widen, and I grip her hips firmly before slipping inside her. I can't resist listening to her when she talks dirty like that. It's so unlike her. Something about withholding her orgasms has made her so uninhibited.

"Whose a dirty little slut?" I grunt, pumping my hips into her.

"Me," she moans.

I begin to thrust, and I push down on her lower back so that her face presses into the mattress. "Yes, yes, fuck me! Just like that, just like that!"

I'm ramming into her roughly like a truck, but she doesn't seem to mind in the slightest. I'm barely able to keep myself from coming now, so I slam into her as fast as I can until I come. She releases shortly after, screaming my name.

We collapse next to each other, completely exhausted now. I pull her into my embrace, and we begin to cuddle until we fall asleep.