Episode22

Emma

"Kai—we need to set some rules," I say, shivering as he drags his lips up my jaw. The man kisses under the hollow of my ear.

"What rules?"

He continues tracing his lips against the arch of my neck before biting my shoulder gently. I let out a quiet moan as sparks sing through my body. "We-we can't have any more sex after this weekend. I-I mean it," I stutter when he kisses my bare shoulder.

"Okay," he says.

"Okay?"

"Okay. But that means I get to fuck you till the sun comes up again, doesn't it?" His voice is filled with lust, and I clamp my legs together to hide the ache between them as he whispers in my ear.

"That sounds like a good deal to me," I breathe.

"Yeah?"

"Mhmmm," I moan as he sucks on my earlobe. Kai kisses across my jaw to make out with me, and I lock my legs around his waist as we soothe each other's tongues. Kai's hands snake across my body, cupping my neck and cheek before reaching my tube top. Kai breaks the kiss before yanking down the top hard. My heavy breasts pop out like balloons at a party, my nipples hard and pointy.

"Fuck you're tits are gorgeous," he mumbles.

My panties are soaked through, and I cry out as Kai pinches my nipples before tugging gently. "Quiet Emma," he hushes me. "Ellie is still sleeping."

There is something so sexy about staying silent as Kai toys with my body. I moan and whimper as Kai sucks my nipples raw, leaving them puffy. As much as I want to scream, I don't.

Kai finally pushes my panties to the side and slides inside me. I spread my legs wider and rest one foot on an open cabinet for a better angle. "Kai," I moan quietly, trying to adapt to the sensation of him filling me.

"That's right gorgeous. Let your pretty pussy take my cock."

I watch as he pushes himself to the hilt, and I arch backward as he grips my hips. This new position thrusts my breasts in his face, and the temptation is too much.

This time he kisses both nubs before biting down, causing me to gasp. "Kai, I can't take it," I beg. "Please, please fuck me."

He groans, rocking his hips into me. I gasp as my body begins to flutter like the wings of a butterfly. Kai fucks me slowly, torturing me with his cock while I fight to keep from screaming out loud.

"Ah!" I gasp he pinches my nipples with his fingers.

"Kai, I need to come. Please fuck me faster. I'll do anything you want. Just, please—I need you."

He grins. "That's a deal you can't take back gorgeous." He kisses me hard, and I loop my arms around his neck while he begins to slam into me. My juices are coating his cock, making it easy for him to slip inside me. I feel him come undone, and hearing him moan my name sets me off. My body breaks away, spasming as I cope with the glory of my orgasm.

"We're not even close to finished," Kai promises.

~~~
Kai

Emma adjusts her top and we head upstairs into the bedroom at the end of the hall. On the way there, I peek into the first room to make sure Ellie is still sound asleep. When I confirm that she's still knocked out, I head into the bedroom and lock the door. I remove my shirt, tossing it aside before stepping out of my pants.

"Take off your shirt," I tell Emma.

She smirks at me from where she's sitting on the bed. "Why don't you make me?"

I smirk right back at her, taking off my boxers. Her eyes drop to my length, which is already stiff as steel for her. That's when I stalk toward her. When I'm standing in front of her, I tilt her chin up so she can meet my eyes.

"Lay back on the bed gorgeous," I command.

"Okay Professor Wren," she hums, fluttering her lashes at me.

I swear I nearly come right then and there. "Fuck," I swear. "Say that again."

"What? Do you like it when I call you Professor?" Her voice is low and sultry, and my eyes shut when she grips my length. Emma begins stroking me slowly, and I wonder where her sexual confidence has come from suddenly.

"Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about how you like it," she whispers. Emma breaks eye contact to kiss the tip of my cock.

"What do you think? Would you like that?" She throats. Her mouth sucks on my head, and I groan as she swirls her tongue around my cock like it's her favorite lollipop.

"Yes," I grunt. "Fucking yes."

"Okay, tell me what I should do."

"Take in my length as far as you can," I tell her.

She takes her time, kissing up my length and tracing the ridges and veins with her tongue. My blood heats up, and I force myself not to come when she begins deep throating me. I expect her to start gagging soon, but she takes me in almost all the way before I trigger her gag reflux. She moans, sucking me, and I grunt instantly. Emma feels so good wrapped around me. Slowly, I begin to pump my hips into her, tangling my fingers in her hair as I fuck her throat.

I'm rough with her, listening to the sounds of her choking on my cock, but she doesn't let up. "Fuck, I'm going to come gorgeous. If you don't want to swallow—fuck," I swear as she moans again, and my load shoots down her throat.

She takes it like a good student, sucking down every drop before pulling away. Some of her saliva is dripping down her chin, and I duck my head and lick it off. She pulls me down over her, and I allow her to wrap her arms around my neck. We kiss hot and heavy, and I can taste myself on her while my hands roam her body. Fuck, I'm not anywhere close to done with her yet.