Episode 35

Emma

I spend the entire day snuggling next to Kai on the couch while we watch The Princess Diaries. He likes the movie so much that we end up watching the second one too. I am laying down with my head on his lap while he strokes my hair. I feel relaxed and calm, and my eyes begin to flutter shut.

"Do you want to take a nap?" he asks me.

"No, I want to be with you."

He smiles. "You can be with me and nap."

"No, because I'm afraid that I'll wake up and you will be gone."

"I don't want to leave you," he says.

My heart flutters in my chest listening to him. I sit up and crawl into his lap, straddling his legs. I can feel myself falling for him, and it's a dangerous game. My hands shift to cup his face. I press my lips against his, and then I whisper against his mouth. My lips brush his with every word I speak. "I don't want to leave you either."

He kisses me passionately, nipping my bottom lip. I wrap my arms around his neck, head spinning as we make out. Something about falling for him is so dizzying and quick. I've only known him for a week and a half, but it feels like we've known each other much longer. I so badly want to be with him, and it feels like a sign that he saved me from getting further assaulted.

He pulls back, and I am left panting breathlessly. My mouth falls to the crook of his neck, where I suck gently and draw a hickey to the surface. The sound of his breath hitching makes me smile. It's good to know that I affect him just as much as he effects me.

I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and let him hug me. My head falls into the crook of his neck, where I press my lips.

After a few moments, he speaks up. "Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we doing?"

I pull back to look him in the eyes. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, we both clearly like each other. And we can't stay away from each other no matter how hard we try. Maybe we should try dating. You know, in secret. If that's something you want. I would understand if you didn't want to date someone with a child or if you wanted to have a more wild college-dating experience."

Almost immediately, I feel the need to reassure him. "No, I don't want to have a crazy dating experience. And I don't care that you have Ellie. She's so sweet, and I adore her."

I realize that Kai also has a point. I feel like no matter what I do, I always gravitate toward him. Maybe it would be better if actually committed to being with each other. "I do want to be with you," I tell him.

"You do?"

"Of course I do! You haven't been able to tell by the way I can't stop staring at you in class or by how I'm always jumping your bones?"

He laughs. There's a huge grin on his face, and it makes me smile.

~~~
Kai

I can't believe she really wants to be with me. It felt like maybe she liked being with me for the hot sex—which is fair. I'm having the best sex of my life with her, and I don't want it to end.

"Why do you want to be with me?" I ask her.

Emma runs a hand through my hair. "Because you're so different from me. You love English and reading novels, and you inspire me to enjoy those things more. You're intelligent and kind, you genuinely respect women, you're willing to watch movies like The Princess Diaries with me, the list goes on and on. Do you really doubt how much I like you?"

"Well, I was your first one night stand. I though maybe you were just hooking up with me for fun."

"Then why would I have gone on a date with you to the coffee shop? Or the drive in movie theater?"

I grin. "We had sex at the movies too. How was I supposed to know?"

Emma blushes. "Yeah, admittedly it's been hard to keep my hands off you."

I laugh at her response. "It's been hard keeping my hands off you." I run a hand underneath her shirt, rubbing up and down her back.

Emma's back arches at the feeling of my hands on her skin. "Kaiii, your hands are cold," she complains.

I smirk. "Guess you'll just have to warm them up for me."

I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it off her body, tossing it aside. She's not wearing a bra, so I don't have to remove that. I cup her breasts in my hand, grinning as she hisses from the cold. Her nipples harden under my fingers, and I pinch them, causing her hips to buck.

While I lean in and kiss her, one of my hands travels south to her panties. I cup her sex, feeling how warm and wet she is for me. Without warning, I push her underwear to the side and insert a single finger inside her. She gasps, allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth.

I ravish her, delivering sinful thrusts into her mouth with my tongue. I thrust in and out of her with my finger at the same time, causing her to moan out wantonly. I add another finger inside her wet heat, listening to her gasp. She begins riding my hand, grinding down while I use my other hand to rub her clit.

"Holy shit," she gasps, tilting her head back. I kiss her delicate throat, shoving my fingers in and out of her quickly until she comes all over them. I grin wickedly at her as she trembles in my lap, sticking my fingers into my mouth and sucking them.

"Delicious," I tell her, causing her to blush.

"So does this mean we're dating now?" She asks breathlessly.

"Yes, we're dating, which means I get to fuck you silly now. Go to your bedroom," I command.

She flutters her lashes at me. "As you wish professor."

My eyes widen at her response, and I smack her ass, causing her to giggle as she walks away into her room.