Episode23

Emma

Kai pulls down my skirt while kissing me, and then my panties come off next. When he pulls back to catch his breath, I hear him quietly pant, "Such a good student."

I kiss him hard, bringing him back down to my mouth. I don't know what's come over me, but I can't get enough of him. And if this weekend is really the last time we'll ever have sex, then I'm going to make the most of it.

"I want you," I breathe, kissing him. Our kiss turns sloppy fast, and he and I fight for dominance before I relent.

"You can have me," he says, groaning as I force him onto his back and mount him. Now that we've switched places, I take my time kissing up his jaw. Unfortunately, it takes him two seconds to take advantage of the situation, and he rips my bandeau top from the back. The thin material shreds completely, falling off my body so my breasts spill forward.

"Kai!" I squeal, completely surprised.

He smirks devilishly up at me, and I whimper as he pulls me down and angles me so that my breasts dangle in front of his mouth. He takes my nipple between his lips, rolling his tongue around the hardened peak. Then he begins to suck, and my sex flutters as he moans. 

I scream into the mattress as he bites down gently and a sharp pain shoots through my body. Somehow, it transforms into pleasure, and my juices slip down my pussy as I focus on breathing. He's taking his time sucking my nipples, rubbing them against his lips and flicking them with his tongue. I gasp as he begin sucking hard before biting my areola again.

"Kai," I throat. My head thrashes from side to side as he kisses my stiff peaks. "I can't—you have to—"

"Uh, uh, uh," he tuts. "Remember what you said? I'll do anything you want. And I want you to take it like a good student."

I whimper as sucks my nipple again, torturing me. I arch my back, forcing more of me into his mouth. He chuckles as he punishes me. My sex is aching for him. I feel like I can't think straight, like my mind is in a foggy haze.

He shifts so that I'm the one laying back on the bed now. I whimper as he kisses down my body, nipping at the sensitive skin of my thighs. His mouth is so close to my sex, but he doesn't go there. My hands clench the bedsheets as I spread my legs wide, keeping the side of my knees flush with the bedspread.

He chuckles, and I moan as he licks the crease of my thighs. "Kai," I moan again. "Please, please, please," I say.

Before I can continue further, he grants me mercy. His fingers slide open my lips, and Kai's tongue delves into the folds of my pussy. He licks up and down like a cat, taking his time. I mewl, wrapping my legs around his head as I ride his face.

My hips grind into his mouth, and he reaches up to squeeze my breasts at the same time. He begins to suck my clit hard, and I bite my lip to keep quiet, but a loud moan still escapes. My toes curl as he sucks my clit like devil, and I tangle my fingers in his hair to cope. I finally have the decency to fall apart when he tugs on my nipples at the same time.

Kai stays put, lapping at my juices while I shatter apart on the bed. And as soon as my orgasm is over, I feel my body tingle. My eye flutter shut, and I pant quietly.

~~~
Kai

Emma looks so sexy laying back, and I can't resist crawling over her body and kissing her cheek. She sighs in contentment, and then I line myself up at her entrance, grinding my cock against her juices. Her eyes flash open immediately, and I watch her moan as I slide into her wet pussy.

"Oh shit!" She swears. "I'm so sensitive right now," Emma moans.

I begin rocking into her, and she bites down onto the crook of my neck. Slowly, I begin to rock faster, and she gasps as I thrust into her.

"I can't," she moans. "Oh fuck that feels good," she gasps. I can feel her breasts pressed against my chest, and she begins to suck down on my skin to create a hickey. I thrust faster and faster, grunting when she begins to meet my rhythm. The sound of our skin slapping together and the smell of sex turns into music, and our bodies harmonize as we both descend into madness.

I come inside her, and her nails scrape my back as she chokes my cock, arching into me. Her legs are trembling, and I kiss her hair as she whimpers quietly.

Her hands wrap around my back, holding me close. "Mmm," she moans.

"You look beautiful when you're coming," I tell her, kissing her hair again.

"Really?" She whispers.

"Yes," I throat.

"I love watching you come. I love hearing you scream my name. I love listening to you moan. Fuck, I want to stay in bed with you all day."

She smiles, and I pull out of her. She instantly wraps her leg around my hip, holding me close. I feel her rub her wetness against my cock, but she only cuddles me.

"I'm going to be so sad when this weekend is over," she whispers.

"Me too Emma. Me too."

She leaves me thinking about what our future would be like if she wasn't my student. She and I could be dating now, and maybe one day Emma would have moved in with me. Or maybe that's a ridiculous thought—I have to think of Ellie. Would Emma want to be around Ellie like that? What if I wanted to marry Emma? She probably wouldn't want to play mom to Ellie at only 22 years old. It was a lot to ask of anyone.

This was stupid to even think about. Was I really ever going to marry Emma? Probably not. It was an unrealistic though to have. Emma probably wanted to have a fun, wild college experience. It's not like she actually wants to settle down with me. In fact, maybe she only sees me as someone to have fun with while she's in school. We're not actually dating—come to think of it, we only ever went on a couple dates. There's no way she's planning on an actual future with me when we clearly decided not to see each other anymore. This weekend is just built off a lucky, one-off chance that we could all go to the beach together. I should make the most of it while I can and soak  in as much of Emma as possible.