Episode 15

7 votes for an early update! Sorry I couldn't upload this sooner--I haven't been feeling well.

Emerald

I'm beginning to question whether it was a good idea to tell Kai about marrying Devon. On one hand, I feel like I have nothing to hide. I'm glad I married Devon, and I don't regret a second of it. On the other hand, Kai could freak out that I was married so young. Maybe that makes me seem reckless, but I love Devon so much. It felt right to become his wife, even if I was only 19 years old at the time.

Anyway, Kai is divorced too, which was another detail he never told me. What made them break up? It makes me wonder if Sadie really is the crazy one, or if Kai is hiding something else. He hid Ellie and Sadie—what else could he be covering up?

"I'm sorry to hear that," Kai says.

I swallow hard and take a sip of my water. My throat feels dry all of a sudden.

"How long were you with your husband for?" Chester asks.

"Four years, but I knew him from middle school before that. We were both just friends then."

"That's crazy! And you got married in college?"

"No, after senior year of high school. We were married for about a year and a half before he passed," I respond to Chester.

"I'm so sorry," Kai cuts in.

I look at him with a small smile. "I'm doing better now. Last year was definitely hard without him, and I still think about him all the time, but I know I have to move on now. He made me promise that I wouldn't mourn him for years and years, never living a life of my own."

"He sounds like a great guy," Kai says.

I smile easily now. "He was."

Chester reaches over and squeezes my thigh reassuringly. I shovel a spoonful of lasagna in my mouth before I can cry. Chester is so sweet. I look down at my plate with watery eyes, doing my best not to let the tears fall.

It seems like Chester can tell I'm feeling emotional because he gets up and gives me a hug. I welcome the embrace, tucking my head into his chest. "This calls for ice cream," he announces.

I watch as he breaks the hug and proceeds to walk into the kitchen, opening the freezer. When I see the frown on his face, I glance at Kai. "What's wrong Chester?" I ask.

"We need ice cream. It always makes people feel better."

"It's not a big deal! I really don't mind and—"

"I won't let you go without eating ice cream with me," Chester declares. "Stay put while I run to the Walmart. It'll take me 20 minutes to get there and 20 minutes to get back."

"Chester, I don't want to be an inconvenience," I say.

"You're not!" He insists. "Besides, this gives you and Kai time to chat. Maybe you'll convince him to forgo the reading for English class," he says, winking at me.

I roll my eyes, watching him exit. Then I turn back to the table where I take the last bite of my lasagna. Kai's plate is clean too. "I can wash that for you," I say, reaching my hand out.

He shakes his head. "No, I can do it. You're a guest here."

"But I want to," I say.

He seems to sense that I refuse to budge on this. "Fine. How about you wash and I dry?" He says.

I agree to the arrangement, and we stay silent while we clean off the plates, silverware, and trays. I realize at the end that I've been leaning against the edge of the sink, and the bottom of my shirt is soaking after I've splashed myself with water while cleaning.

Kai takes one look at me and bites back a smile. "Do you want another shirt?"

"That would be nice," I tell him, already following him to his room. He walks to his closet, and I have flashbacks of us in his room with him in between my legs.

My cheeks flush, and I peel off my shirt, hoping  to have him avoid noticing my red, blushing cheeks. He turns around to hand me his shirt and stops in his tracks, jaw slack.

~~~~
Kai

She's wearing a racy, lavender set of lingerie. I see the garter belt she's wearing peaking out from underneath her skirt, and all the blood in my body immediately floods to my cock. The words I was going to speak die in my mouth, and when I look at her face, I realize she's blushing. Does she feel this heat between us? I feel like there is a magnetic attraction between us, constantly driving us closer.

"Kai?" She asks innocently.

"Fuck it," I mumble, closing the distance between us and crashing onto her lips. She's stunned initially and doesn't move, but then Emma is kissing me back just as intensely.

She moans into my mouth, causing my head to spin. Kissing her feels like I'm floating in the clouds, completely consumed by her presence. Our kiss turns from hot to sloppy, and I grunt when she nips my lip. I walk her backward toward the bed, and then I gently guide her down. My hands undo the leather skirt at her hips, and I am mesmerized looking at her lingerie-clad body. She looks beautiful.

My hands rip off her garter belt and panties, and we both quite literally hear them tearing apart. "Kai! That was my favorite set," she complains.

"I'll buy you a new one," I mumble against her lips, moving to kiss her cheek. She sighs contently as I kiss my way down her breasts and stomach. She smells fresh, almost like aloe. It's a pleasant scent.

When I get in between her legs, I feast at her pussy. My tongue roams in and out of her folds, and she squirms at the sensation. I insert a finger into her warm core, and her hips buck immediately. I push her hips back down so that she can relax while I eat her out.

"Fuck, you taste good," I mumble, licking at her folds.

Emma's hands tangle in my hair, forcing my face deeper into her pussy. She begins to grind gently into my mouth, and I lap at her juices, pumping my fingers in and out of her until she comes. Just when she looks like she's almost done coming, I help her shift back a bit on the bed. While she bites her lip, I enter her quickly.

Emma gasps, digging her nails into my back. I look down at her, kissing her hard. She is shaking from the after-effects of her orgasming, and when I begin to thrust, she breaks the kiss and thrashes her head from side to side.

"It's too much, I'm over-sensitive right now," she gasps.

I drive into her again, listening to the symphony of her moans. After tucking my head into the crook of her neck, I plow into her faster and harder this time. Her body begins to quiver, and I grunt into her ear. "I love your pussy," I say.

I watch her eyes widen, and they soon shut after I pick up the pace of my thrusts. The bed begins to rock, and her nails dig into my back as I fuck her senseless.

Before I can even process what's happening, I come undone. Fortunately, she comes soon after, whimpering. "Kai," she whimpers, loosening her grip on my back muscles.

I nuzzle her cheek, kissing the soft skin. "You look so beautiful when you're moaning my name," I tell her.

Her eyes flutter open, meeting mine. I see her breath catch at our our proximity. Ducking my head, I kiss her gently. She sighs into me contentedly, and I run my hand up and down her bare thigh, rubbing my thumb against the crease of her hip.

"Let's get you cleaned up," I whisper.