Chapter 2: Forsaken [Def]

Also, this chapter is like... Gory to I wouldn't really... read this until I put a huge line. But unless you want to see a gory scene, then don't read the part below the music. Or above the line below.

The room was bleak and completely dark. You felt a chill as the darkness engulfed Yn, and it was quiet and somber. It was the most piercing darkness ever-it was not merely the darkness that came out of the absence of light; it was much more sinister.

The pitch-black atmosphere was impenetrable, and he sat there rooted to the seat, trying to stretch his eyes as wide as possible but could barely make out a feeble outline of some distant object.

Cold and clammy, I tried to creep out, but it was futile. He was neither in nor out-too terrified to move lest I make a loud racket.

Yn:' What am I doing here

He blinked back at thunderstorms swarming in his mind, the disjointed haze receding to where he could make sense of the world around him. Though the edges of his vision flickered and danced, the center coalesced into a graffiti-splattered garage, all twisted metal, and spare parts. The letters seemed to run like fresh paint up and down the walls, like a waterfall that thwarted.

???:" Finally awake?"

Staring at the man in front of him, he could see his back facing him. His dirty clothes with his hair running amuck, swirling around like a thunderstorm as the AC blew against it.

???:" Isn't my room nice?"

He gently turned his head to the right.

???:" I don't like how you look, nor how you act. So, I claimed you all for myself."

He told about placing something on a metal wrack, making a loud clunk sound echoing in the small room ever so lightly.

???:" I've been dying to have you as a company... Right from the moment, they put me in that cell."

Slow laughter erupted from him, calming down with a sigh as he slowly turned around. To see the face of a man who Yn had seen before, he slowly widened his eyes seeing him. It was the man who murdered that woman, the same man who he put to jail for his crimes...

???:" So please... don't disappoint me."

You tried to break away from the shackles that rattled from your back; I latched them against your hands, preventing you from

???:" You know... you're not supposed to inject adrenaline into the Vein, fingers, toes, hands, and feet... Do you know why?"

he asked with a dark grin spread across his face. You tried to speak only for air to come in and out. He lifted your chin directly towards him as his smile got increasingly menacing, the devilish smile that could lead to no good.

???:" It can cause breathing problems, fast heartbeats, sweating, vomiting, and nausea. Weakness, headaches or... stoppage of blood flow."

Strolling behind Yn, he neared himself into his ear as he grabbed hold of his shoulders. You could feel his breath hitting your neck as he slowly spoke.

???:" But those are the not-so-obvious choices about where you shouldn't put it... But do you know where the absolute worst place is to put it?"

He giggled to himself as he went towards the metal tray, grabbing a syringe and etching closer to you.

???:" The lower eye."

You couldn't see anything else from your left eye as they filled it with a liquid that burned your eye sockets. Before you could scream, you felt an unnerving amount of energy hit your brain as it skyrocketed with ideas and mentalities.