(Volume 2) Chapter 29: two

PLS READ

Hi, it's your friendly neighborhood writer, well not friendly. But I would like an opinion on something that could lead to L O R E, big lore. So, what if instead of giving chapters to characters, I give them a whole book?

Like imagine Sun having a whole 20 chapters to himself, Ruby having a whole 20 chapters to himself.  Yang. Weiss. Blake. Dale. Roman. Neo. Im putting on a big job for myself, but want a whole thing to come out of this fanfic. Cause I love the premise of my Yn, someone who wants to invoke change in a fictional world that no longer is the same he knew. 

Changed by his own and other actions, and just spread the world of RWBY into these fanfics... I love RWBY.

And I want to see it blossom with Ice Queendom, 

BTW go check that out. It's free on YouTube, support it as well cause I dearly love RWBY and hope Mounty Oum sees that his child has finally become what he wanted it to be. An anime cherished by many people.

XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX

A. Make this book focus on only Yn, make other books of 20-40 chapters focusing on the characters we love. Me making a timeline specifying everything, making a written universe for my RWBY planet. So, we venture into vacuo mistral and atlas.
But the catch is, that you get fewer updates.

B. Continue doing what the last vote was and get weekly updates. Give every character some spotlight in this book alone. But get weakly and even closer updated.

XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX

Team MAHY was undoubtedly waiting for him in their room, and it was a conversation he didn't want to have. With his emotions rushing through his body, and the faint relaxation being left behind, for the first time he longed for nothing more than to cut a Grimm down. Such thoughts were pointless, though. He could do no such thing, and now the faint relief of a lasting wind took him by surprise.

He couldn't say how long he sat there watching the moon rise and listening to the last birdsong giving way to chirping crickets and echoing hoots. Now and then the trees would rustle, and some birds or animals flew or ran away, reminding him there was more than just Grimm out in the forest. With a beacon for quiet, he could even imagine he was in the wilds petting a small animal, standing looking out over the forest with his father by his side. The image didn't stir him, not his body or soul. 

Piper:" Don't jump"

She spoke.

Piper:" You have sooooooo much to live for."

His teammate told with a grin on her face to match the sarcastic way she appealed to his survival. He couldn't say he was entirely surprised one of them had come for him but surprised it was Piper. There was just as good a chance Silveo forced Teana to search through Beacon.

Though he couldn't deny the chance he was given... 

Yn's whole body suddenly jerked, him turning as his body face the ground. He threw himself out of the building, and without warning his kinetic energy was erased. 

Piper:" Did you just do that to scare me?"

Yn:" Half and half."

Piper:" Harsh."

Whatever force that stopped him was soon making him rise, his feet touching the ledge as he sighed. Looking back, he stared at a purple ball that had a terrifying face on it, a hex placed right on its side.