Chapter 1: Foreign beginnings [DEF]

DEF=DEFINITIVE

Warning a bit of gore, you know. The usual Also 

I am holding back the urge to give Yn a name. Tell me if you want him to have a name.

He... is back.

LOOK DON'T MIND THE IMAGE ALRIGHT!? I just want you to listen to the song. And this is the cover

Yn Ln, a man raised directly, but a man raised without value. A man who always wanted to do better but couldn't always do better. Something he learned alongside the treacheries of this world, seeing firsthand the terrors it holds.

I thought of a man who was recognized for his actions one day off as a hero for months. That is until his untimely demise. How did it go from that? If he's loved, why did he die? Did someone kill him? Natural causes? A 19-year-old hero suddenly dies of something horrid, something no man should have gone through. This is how YN LN died.

/-/

Strolling via the streets was Yn Ln. He happily strutted by, having headphones positioned on his ears, a gleeful smile on his face. That is until it happened.

A thud, a dull sound that was rare to hear in the streets.

His eyes trailed towards the blood splatters that reached his shoes. Gazing towards a hand that made everything seem dark, the world around Yn felt needless as he pulled away from his hand.

The gory scene that lay in front of him made him want to hurl.

This was a dream. It had to be a dream, right? There was no way he would land in front of him and hear no screaming. Even if he had headphones on, he would still hear the unimaginable screech from the person. This was-this was a dream.

Her head seemed to phase through the concrete, but half her face had caved in from the fall. He couldn't move. The situation paralyzed him. How could he create if he just saw something so, so unreal? Her right arm was bent in the wrong direction, her leg had exposed marrow. How-

Yn:" So- Someone! Please - Call 911!"

Were the words he could muster out, the people nearby him were in apparent shock. Nobody moving, nobody talking apart from some people who had their phones out. But I only recorded something common today.

That is until the hand reeling back reached for his phone, taking it out and hearing a voice from it.

Call the emergency services?

It was the sound of his phone, the unintelligent AI in every single smartphone these days.

Yn:" Yes p - please."

The ringing... It seemed to last forever.

He felt the stiff wind hit his bare skin as he wore a shirt, and his pants reaching down to his legs were supposed to keep them warm. But he still felt cold there. He felt the goosebumps rise from his legs and arms up to his neck. Making him shiver.

911, what is your emergency?

Yn:" Someone Just-Someone just committed suicide in front of me."

Did someone commit suicide in front of you?

Yn:" Y-yeah. They fell from the building and just - they just landed in front of me w-while walking by."