(Volume 1) Chapter 18: One

Im going to upload this to make up for the past two days

Roman:" Nighty night Kiddo."

Click

The sound of Roman's weapon, disguised as a cane shot out a small orange blast, coming straight towards Blake Belladona who was laying on the floor. The bullet that shot out glew an intense orange. Heading straight past Blake's face, shooting past her as she attempts to roll out the way.

The bullet made contact with Blake's neck, which widened her eyes before being thrown away from the explosion that was caused. Roman covered his face as the dust exploded right on Blake's head, launching her away towards a wall with a big scar on her left side. Leaving a bloody red on be left side of her.

Roman:" Finally. Alright, move it people move it! We got a bullhead to ca-"

Before he could actually finish his sentence, Roman had already been thrown out of proportion, punched in the face to be launched to a crate. Which revealed plenty of dust waiting to be shipped wherever they are planned to go. But what he didn't expect is for a voice to call out for him.

???:" Roman."

Seeing a shadow overturn in front of him, Roman could only watch as someone picked him up, staring into his eyes.

Yn:" Where is she."

Before Roman could answer, he was thrown onto the ground as sounds of bullets went past him. Seeing the figure in front of him protects him from lethal rounds flying past.

Roman:" What the hell-"

He could see the man clutching a dust crystal, purple in color as he turned around and quickly threw it. Hearing a scream as he turned to see someone fly into a crate, already knocked out.

Pulling up his crane, Roman shot towards Yn's eyes, an explosion with recoil sending Roman back tumbling along. As Yn's arm was knocked out of proportion, recoiling as he turned back to Roman.

Roman:" I dont know who you are- ."

He said lifting himself up and supporting himself with his cane.

Roman:" -But why can't we just be friends"

Off in the distance.

Ruby:" Blake!"

Ruby yelled out causing the both of you to turn your heads as Yn was shot in the back by someone, launching him towards Roman. They lifted his cane, only for Yn to grab it and shove it towards Roman backing him away. Before Yn quickly strafed, turning around and shooting away towards a Whitefang member who was starting to annoy him.

Yn:" Shut the hell up Roman, I have one thing to ask."

Walking towards him, Yn lifted the cane, before cracking it down onto his knee completely breaking it. Forced Roman to flinch, before getting picked up by the boy in front of him, once again gazing into his pitiful eyes.

Yn:" Where is Cinder?"

What?

Roman could only blink as he stared offly confused at the boy.

Why did he want to ask where Cinder is? Did he have some sort of vengeance against her and now wanted her head? If so all power to him.

Roman:" I dont-"

He got slammed down to the floor, causing him to groan as he rolled onto his side. Felt the very much hardened pain from the cold hard pavement.

Roman:" I dont- Know!"