(Volume 2) Chapter 36: Battle of the indecent

Glynda:" Students, as all of you know, you only have such little time before the end of this semester. I would appreciate it if all of you passed the mid-term exam. So, I will remind you can choose to receive extra credit assignments to boost your score in case you do not get a grade that fits your liking."

He was in Goodwitch's class, but it was right at the beginning that the three respective teams known as RWBY, JNPR, and MAHY were all either taking notes or sleeping. Weiss was one to sleep, much to her team's surprise. Yn sleeping with his arms crossed, with his head tucked into the fold, not letting any light penetrate his eyes.

His folder was right underneath his jittering finger so he wouldn't make much noise or scratch away at the wood. It was getting annoying, but his team wasn't paying much attention to it. Though Blake wanted to say something, they're not so good relationship was stopping her from doing so. 

Plus, Yang would berate her with questions about her gossip.

JNPR was completely listening to the story Mrs. Goodwitch just told. Enwind then she would tell stories of people who failed her class, though not in a way that makes it repetitive. She describes why they were failing, in case anyone else actually needed that information. She might not have a teacher's license, but their is a reason she belongs to Beacon Academy.

Glynda:" Especially when people fall asleep in my classroom. Mrs. Schnee. Mr. Ln."

She called out to the two of them. Weiss picked her head up almost instantly while Yn remained quiet. He didn't even move. Once again clearing her throat, Glynda spoke up a bit more.

Glynda:" Mr. Ln!"

Her voice was stern, loud enough to echo through the classroom. But quiet enough not to disturb the people in the hallway or other classrooms right behind the wall. Because yes, her voice has caused disturbances on the other side of the building before. She is strict, and a very forgiving teacher when it's needed.

But Yn did not have a sympathetic reaction to it, sticking his head up, almost reaching for the blade that wasn't on his back. Though, to everyone else, it seemed like he was just panicking and raising his arms in fear. His breathing was quick, patch even. A sweat goes down his forehead and down to his eye. Making it uncomfortable with the salt wanting to engrave itself.

He tried clearing his throat while rubbing his chin with his hand, which wasn't jittering. His school uniform didn't help that he could barely breathe. It was just- No he didn't even have a normal body; he guessed it was just him being surprised. 

Piper, who was right next to him, noticed the quick breaths leaving and entering his body. She almost laughed at that, so panicked by a teacher catching him and he could jump at least 100 meters into the air. It just seemed too surreal to her, though that ceruleans was indeed her friend. Partner.

Yn:" My apologies Mrs. Goodwitch. I didn't quite muster enough sleep last night."

Goodwitch:" You best do that Mr. Ln. You have a visitor this afternoon, and I hope you don't fall asleep while you speak to them."

That reminds him. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he remembers he was going to ask Silveo to ask if they could go on a mission. Not to do something outlandish, but to help some people now and take down some Grimm.

Yes, it was a bit early in the year, but his team had a reputation of being on part with a second year... Well, actually RWBY JNPR and MAHY did. How did he get himself entangled with two major teams, and a powerful one that has someone who can defeat Weiss Schnee? 

Now that Yn thinks about it, he's holding many people's powers and comparing them to Weiss... Sure, he hasn't mentioned that, but he has compared them to her at least once or twice.