(Volume 2) Chapter 26: Forced

So, Yang, who received a speech check has swayed Yn. :)

Also again, I would like to ask if you want semesters 1 and 2 to be part of the same volume. Or to treat the volumes like an arc checker, in volume 1 he puts Roman to justice leading him to a higher aura of things.

I have plans for both outcomes, so do yall want to see more character development for Yn? Or do you want me to branch out to other people?

FIRST VOTE!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A. Give Yn more character development but cause the spring semester and the fall semester to be only volume 2. But make volume 3 very action-packed and have him learn about morale. Fully this time.

B. Finish with Yn's character development and cause his trauma to be the main plot point. But branch out to other characters and explore them. Penny :0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yn:" Yes... Sure. But I'm only looking for a friendship in this."

Yang:" And that's simply fine with me. I'm not looking for anything either. Any real friends I can get are friends I'll take."

Yn:" Yeah thanks."

Yn felt odd. Something crippled inside his chest.

Yang:" So,"

Yang stared at the orange light coming from the window.

Yang:" As friends getting to know each other, what are we going to do?"

She sat back a bit, and her face turned into a thoughtful one. What could be fun to do with Yang? Yn didn't ponder it well, while Yang snapped her finger at an idea.

Yang:" Are you doing anything tonight?"

Yn:" No?"

He looked very confused... Very.

Is anyone getting that I'm going to the second perspective here? No one? :(

Yang:" Cool!"

She let out a grin.

Yang:" I think I've got something we could try."

/-/

Ruby:" So, where were you, Yang?"

Yang returned to her dorm so she could get a few things. Some Lien, and some other miscellaneous items, nothing too much, so she wouldn't have to carry them in a duffle bag.

Weiss:" And where are you going now?"

Yang:" And why do you all assume I'm going anywhere?"

She turned to her teammates in a twirl.

Blake:" You look as if you're packing to go somewhere, and if I know you as well as I think I do; I know you don't prepare ahead."

Blake wouldn't be Blake if she didn't notice these things about her teammates... Yang knew she couldn't play this one-off, so she just spoke the truth.

Yang:" Yn needs someone to take his mind off the serious stuff he's thinking about today, and as a fellow friend, I've taken him out somewhere."

Ruby:" Wait... You, Since... When do you ever spend time together with Yn!?"