(Volume 1) Chapter 12: There ain't no rest for the wicked

Entering the room, Yn opened it with his right hand as his left hand sparkled with a blue jolt, to see, Teana. She was standing in front of him with a demanding look. An awkward silence filled the room for minutes as they both stared at each other, soon kicking a chair across the room. Yn soon catching it.

Teana:" Where were you last night?"

Pushing the chair back, Yn popped his neck as he went towards his bed. Only for Teana to raise some headphones.

Teana:" Looking for these? And mind explaining why your clothes were laying around last night?"

Yn:" I don't have to tell you anything."

He told, walking towards her as he attempted to reach for the headphones. Only for her to suddenly disappear from his face, and appear at his side. The clock moved.

Why did the clock move? The clock Yn was directly facing was clearly at 4:01 and now sat at 4:05. How had four minutes passed? Blinking, Yn turned to see Teana holding his headphones with scissors in her hands. Was she threatening her? With 2 lien headphones?

Yn:" How is that supposed to threaten me?"

Teana:" I'll tell the Headmaster you walked around naked at night."

Yn's shoulders tensed, it wasn't the fact that she was going to tell Ozpin said 'fact'. But it was the action of Ozpin figuring out where he went and piecing together information just enough to keep eyes on him. To be fair, eyes were probably on him the whole time. But he couldn't stress anything enough at this point.

Yn:" What do you want to know?"

/-/

As Roman stood looking over a map of Vale, his patience was beginning to grow thinner within every second he was on his scroll. Discussed details about upcoming dust robberies, but his associates were giving many excuses that he couldnt count how many there were.

Roman:" Listen here! And listen very well! I don't care if it takes all week. Nor do I care if it takes all our firepower to accomplish it! This robbery is happening! Where you like it! Or not!"

Whitefang:" I understand, sir. But the whitefang want to know when you'll be addressing them."

Grunting, Roman faced his scroll.

Roman:" We've been over this damnit! During the recruitment rally! Go tell those animals that I'll be there and, for the god's sake, dont screw it up or ill your sister something to hang her towels on!"

Hanging up on his scroll at that moment, he facepalmed from frustration. Soon hearing footsteps behind him, he turned around to see a man clapping his hands.

???:" Useless aren't they?"

Seeing a man, Roman noticed his hair hanging low to his upper back. Dressed in some weird Atlas armor suit.

Roman:" Some Atlas Agent here?"

???:" Roman Torchwick? I assume."

Roman:" You! Assume correctly. But sadly this is private property so Im kinda... Going to ask you to leave."

He told with a smile clicking his fingers as 5 people working for Roman stood around the man with their swords drawn, ready to fight. The man chuckle and spoke with insanity in his voice.

???:" I... I highly recommend you not to do this."

Roman scoffed at the remark and turned around before telling.

Roman:" Kill him."

After that, all Roman could hear was the sound of a battle, a sword clashing with the sword until a scream was heard. Then another, and one more with a terrifying shriek. One more and finally one man cried, pleading for his life as the body spun around, hurled passed Roman and towards the walls that were now painted in blood with the mangled body of the man.