(Volume 1) Chapter 14: cinaP

Yn stared from the window as the ship left for Forever Fall. It was a good feeling missing out on that, now he could have time for himself. However, Yn stared at his scroll which had news coverage of anything that could inconvenience him. Why was he so concerned about the news? There was something wrong, a big change that shouldn't have occurred. To stop his mind from continuing to wander, he started to draw on his notepad.

Hearing the sound of something sliding, Yn turned to see a letter come flying from underneath the door. Kneeling, he opened the envelope taking out a letter.

Yn:" What the hell?"

/-/

The forest was covered by sharp red leaves and grass. The light coming strong from the leaves cast a dim orange tint on people's field of view. Mrs. Goodwitch led the multiple teams with jars in their hands.

Glynda:" That is correct, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful but we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside the forest. An I am present to make sure none of you die doing so."

Silveo:" Does she have a stick up her ass?"

He whispered to Teana, causing Piper to look overseeing Teana smack him in the back of the head. She was annoyed by Silveo so he just kept his big mouth shut. What remains of machinery stopped in a large open area, looking behind them to see JNPR having individual jars for all of them.

Glynda:" Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However the forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay with your teammates. We will rendezvous back here by four o'clock. Have fun!"

Just as they were going to get going, Ruby Rose, from team RWBY soon came with a confused look on her face.

Ruby:" Where's Yn?"

Why was she interested in where he was?

Silveo:" He's back home sick apparently, he couldn't get out of bed and we could feel his forehead burning hot. So we left him there to rest."

Jaune:" Poor guy, I know how it feels to get sick... Not fun."

Nora:" Let's visit the guy!"

She told excitedly.

Silveo:" Sure! All of you can visit him if you want."

Yang:" Eh id rather not."

Nora:" It's settled then! RWBY and JNPR are all going to visit the sick Yn! Maybe I can finally get him to fight! See what he's made of."

The two sisters trailed off, disappearing further into the forest with the rest of Machinery standing there with a smile.

Teana:" he won't like the company."

Silveo:" And you suddenly know what he likes?"

Piper:" I agree with Teana, all though it would be good for him to interact with people. He rarely ever speaks to me."

/-/

Collecting jars of sap, Silveo hated it, it was so damn sticky! He couldnt get it off of him, and hated touching anything gooey.

Piper:" That makes three!"

Silveo:" Let's go collect some more, there are too many jars of sap. I feel like this is a test somehow..."

Teana:" Dont take too long. We dont have much time left."

Feeling around the bark of wood, Silveo felt something gooey but it felt off... Pulling it, Silveo screamed from the top of his lungs as he dropped to the floor. Backing away from the tree staring at the hanging string of red off the branches.