(Volume 2) Chapter 33: Counter

PLEASE READ

No Sable tool, no connected books. Fuck that too much work and I feel too constrained.  

Does that sound good?

Also, I'm running out of ideas guys. Please leave feedback for the love of God, this isn't me complaining. I'm endearingly running out of ideas. 

Oh, and thank you swashbuckler for giving me the idea of not only using metal gear rising powers.

Ozpin:" I assume you already know why I called you here to my office, correct?"

Instead of sitting, Yn stood in front of Ozpin. Not wanting to sit in a chair there was an odd feeling when he did. It bothered him enough to adapt the way he did, staring down at Ozpin himself.

Yn didn't answer, only turning his head at an angry Glynda, who had her arms crossed over her chest. He certainly didn't want to know, but he did.

Yn:" Because I went out to Vale for unexplained reasons during the nighttime."

Ozpin:" That is an issue here, but the primary concern is that you sped through Vale like a blur. May you explain how that is possible?

Yn, who held his hands on his back, slowly intertwined each other as they locked on in place. He didn't answer for a moment, but before that, Glynda had already beaten him to it. Pushing her leg forward and her expression only sold it. That she was angrier than Yn had ever seen her.

Glynda:" We are seriously disappointed in you Mr. Ln. We are here to help you, yet you still refuse to follow some simple rules we have placed on you."

He didn't answer after that. Only following through with their set of dialogue, which only repeated what they had said before. It was argumenta if the rules he was given; were significant or not. He would win the debate if it were so simple to tell them why he was here. It wasn't like he could say he was from a world that doesn't belong to them and say he was here to stop the ultimate entity, Salem.

Yn:" I can see where it is you are coming from, but I am afraid to say-"

Glynda:" Afraid to say what?"

There was a brief pause.

Yn:" I'm afraid to say that the rules you have established are more unfair than you might presume. Out of anyone here, I should know this school is more authoritarian than anything."

Glynda:" It's to protect the students and you Yn."

Yn:" It takes away the freedom the students have. From experience, I can tell many people don't want to be here. And we certainly don't want a repeat of what happened before, do we?"

He smiled, making Glynda flinch. Ozpin intertwined his fingers as he huffed into his hands. The glimmer: coming from his glasses only leading a white streak-Yn staring into the black lenses that somehow reflected the sun.

Ozpin:" Coming from your situation, I can see why you must be angry. But you must understand Yn-"

Yn:" You must understand that I don't care what you think by now, leading off to places even after you said I was monitored, without my scroll. You must understand that is the very reason I brought my scroll with me. I want you to know one thing about me, and one thing only, that I don't need help from someone like you. Especially knowing how hypocritical you can be."

He placed both hands on the glass table. The green reflecting from it shimmered among the red sunrises.

Yn:" If you care about your students, then prove it. Don't talk along and protect me from uncivil acts, where there are people here driven to suicide."