(Volume 1) Chapter 11: Deprivative

The sharp clashing of metal had forced the attention of Yn back to the match going on between Jaune and Cardin. He waited. He watched. He observes as he watched Jaune struggle against the stronger man, already knowing the victor even though it seemed to be only the beginning.

Cardin:" Why dont you give up. This is the part where you fall."

Jaune:" Over my-"

Being cut off, Carding quickly appeared in front of Jaun, kneeling him in the stomach, Forcing Jaune to quiver in pain as he fell to the floor in ache.

Cardin:" Should've given up already Jauney boy."

Raising his mace, attempting to finish off Jaune and win the battle, a buzzer run as the lights shone back on.

Glynda:" Thats enough Winchester."

Glynda told Cardin, forcing him to back away when she came onto the stage, tapping onto her scroll.

Glynda:" Students as you can see, Mr. Arc's aura has been dropped towards the red. In a tournament-style duel. This would indicate that Jaune is no longer fir for battle, and the socials may call the match."

With Jaune laying on the floor in defeat, Glynda turned her head staring at the loss of the warrior as she pulls out his scroll, with his blinking meter.

Glynda:" Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging over your Aura will decide when it is appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... Defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled by a Beowolf now would we?"

Soon Cardin snorted as he walked away.

Cardin:" Speak for yourself."

Glynda had missed his comment as she turned back to the audience of students.

Glynda:" Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away. It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so Keep practicing."

At the words, excited discussion broke out among the students. Weiss shook her ists with an excited smile and ruby quietly squealed. Yang punched an enthusiastic fist in the air with a broad Grin.

Glynda:" Those who compete in the tournament will be representing all of Vale"

Glynda finished before the bell rang and the students were dismissed.

MAH_ (Machinery) was preparing to pack their things when Piper decided to speak up.

Piper:" Does anyone know where Yn is?"

Teana:" Beats me."

That was all she told before she wandered off into the hallways, forcing a sigh out of silveo. Taking up his notebook, and shoved it right down into his backpack.

Silveo:" Last time I saw him was yesterday, listening to his music. I heard he was put in detention, but overnight?"

Piper thought about it for a moment, thinking to herself as the tophat on her head nearly fell causing her to catch it. But putting it back on, she couldn't really think of anything, so ending her ponder with a sigh. Shrugged.

Silveo:" Guess you couldn't come up with anything either."

/-/

Last night

/-/

Placing his hands over the ledge, Yn put his other nearly as close as he started to ponder the idea of what to do. He was still in Beacon, and hopefully, with his notorious activity, he won't get arrested for illegal use or legal contradictions. So for now he had to be as secretive as possible, walking out of school without any of his coverings. So the metal plating on his body was fully revealed.