(Volume 2) Chapter 32: An unexpected meeting.

Despite Blakes's best efforts, the fracture between Blake and him showed. Their teams noticed it first when the two returned from their meeting, quiet and withdrawn, and he refused to speak or acknowledge her for the rest of the evening. The little conversation there had to be sparked by Piper or Yang and only resulted in short and simple answers from him and Blake. 

The short-tempered glare he sent to Blake made it clear he didnt want to work with her. He was already giving her enough room as it was, and asking for more was pushing it. Naturally, the little exchange was caught by their teammates during lunch. Which wasn't hard given how close they were, and how much tension the two were giving off to them.

Maybe the next day it wouldn't be like this?

It was just as bad, or perhaps worse. On his end, it was because the night had been fitful and restless, his mind conjuring up horrifying images of suddenly finding her dead on the floor. 

That encounter alone was going to make his life a living hell. To be fair it already was, but to do what she is doing... He wondered if it was any better for her. She dug into her breakfast with machine-like efficiency, her eyes focused only on the contents of her plate. That wasn't much different from any other morning. She'd never been what one might call a full-blasted food enthusiast. 

Yang:" We're going out to vale today. Do any one of you want to come? I don't want to go out there with only us, especially after that encounter we had with the white fang killer."

Silveo:" White fang killer? You saw the guy out in public!? What did he look like?"

Weiss:" None of that! We're simply asking a simple-hearted question, let that be for later."

Yang:" Weiss wants the deal on the dust right now. I think she's losing some money from her pocket and wants to spend a bit less. Especially after finding out the steal, you guys found."

Weiss:" No it is not!"

The giggles coming from Ruby proved otherwise... But Yn couldn't judge on that matter, after all, there was a time he was forced to shower through his belongings for pocket change. Speaking of, when was the date that he was transported to this world? He couldn't tell... but he assumed he had been in that dungeon for around a month. 

His right hand stopped tapping on the table realizing he was thinking of that god-forbidden place. He didn't want to think about it anymore, so he just went on to continue tapping on the table. Humming to himself a song, thinking of the lyrics inside his head.

Yn:" We would love to join you. We have no plans after all."

He got tapped on the shoulder, Piper being the one to do it, turned her head a bit confused.

Yn:" We got nothing to do, let us just join them. Right Silveo?"

Not really in the conversation, Silveo was speaking with the other top-ranking team, JNPR. 

Yn:" Silvo"

Yang:" Well, I think we got MAHY. What about yelling?"

Pyrrha:" I don't know what we'll be doing."

She told worried about Blake and Yn, obviously concerned for them. Yang noticed and looked between Yn and Blake.

Yang:" Well the door will stay open; I feel like all of us need some fresh air."

Ren:" I wouldn't say no, what about the rest of you?"

Jaune:" Sounds good to me."

Nora:" Oh! I'll go too!"

Yang:" Blake...? Are you in? You never actually agreed to come with us so..."

Blake:" Sure."

/-/