(Volume 1) Chapter 17: Selfishness

AAAH sorry I didnt post for a good bit! I just slept through the day and didn't have time to post! Im so sorry!

There it is.

Yn has been waiting for this moment for ages, wondering when the time would come in this unrelenting two months of scrutiny. He could finally track down Roman Torchwick and maybe bring him to his side thanks to Neo, possibly wanting to help him. But the problem was, that he needed to leave without seemingly disappearing. He could just disappear, and they could wipe it off as a tradition.

About to walk out of his corridor, he was interrupted by Yang and Weiss strafing him, in hi toll. He hefted a heavy breath as he already knew what they were going to ask, where is Blake and has he seen her.

Yang:" Where's Blake?"

Yang snapped.

Yn:" Hmm?"

She doesn't seem to be her shy self around him for some strange reason, he appreciated it, but it was probably a temporary thing. Yn wondered why Yang would act shy around him, most likely from the incident three months back. And Yn really couldn't blame her if it was said reason.

Yn:" I wouldn't know. Nor would I care."

Looking up in time, Yn was able to catch a flash of scarlet in the now lilac-colored woman. Yang wasnt in the mood to play games, and it was pretty obvious.

Yang:" Where is she?"

Yn:" Why? Are you going to attack me as you did before for lack of information?"

Yn told trying to make it seem he wasnt messing around. The girl quickly went quiet as she let go of his hand, allowing him to shake his fingers before beginning to speak once again.

Yn:" Why would I know where she is? I dont pay attention to your matters, and I expect the latter should be true."

Weiss:" Blake left."

Weiss told, stepping forward with a complicated expression. The girl's flight often stemmed from her words and actions, so Yn supposed it made sense she considered herself to blame.

Weiss:" She..."

She stared around to see if any people are nearby.

Weiss:" She told us of her heritage and left soon after-"

Yn:" Why are you telling me this?"

He told interrupting her.

Yang:" We thought she might come back, so we came here to ask you. But it's already ten in the morning, and she hasn't shown any signs of coming back."

Weiss:" Her scroll is turned off aswell."

Of course she did, Blake so stubborn and unrelenting. Hypocritical most of the time, although it can be stated she is just afraid, she is nothing but someone who hasn't had any trouble in her life.

But of course, she wouldnt listen to any of them. She just had to see the truth for herself, denying the Whitefang somehow working with Torchwick.

Yn:" And what do you want me to do about it? Last time I checked she is your team member."

Yang:" Help us look for her. . She couldnt have gone far, im sure she's still in Vale. If we comb the streets, ask around and see if anyone's seen he-"

Yn:" Go right ahead, ill go rest."

Yang:" Pardon?"

Yang had a smile, though it looked strained and weak even to him. Weiss was suddenly nervous too, looking between the two of them with an anxious face.