Chapter 1

POV - ISABELLA

*Breaking news a body has recently been found. This is the 5th body this week, seems like we have a serial killer on our hands.*

They flashed pictures on the television. Black bags filled with body parts, I felt sick to my stomach. A lot of these victims seem to be women which makes me even more scared.

Am I next?

I say a short prayer before packing my outfit in a duffel bag and heading out in a hoodie and sweats. I make it to the club and look up at the cheap glowing sign.

Angelo's Angels

I've been a stripper here since I was 18, after I ran away from my uncle Angelo took me under his wing just so I could get harrased even more. It was the biggest mistake of my life.

I enter the club and I'm greeted by Tina. Tina was like an older sister to me, she protected me and cared for me. She was just amazing.

"Hey sugar I've missed you." She says wearing a robe. "But I saw you last night it wasn't that long." I laughed and gave her a hug.

"Oh I almost forgot, the boss wants to see you." My smile drops. "Um...Okay." I drop my bag and head to his office.

I lightly knock on the door until I hear him say enter. I enter the dark dingy room which reeks of drugs and alcohol.

"Ahh if it isn't my beautiful Isabella come to pappa." I throw up in my mouth as he says that and walk towards him.

"Listen here, you are one of my best dancers here so you better put on a good show tonight because I have important people coming over."

I simply nod not making eye contact with him. My face is grabbed roughly and I'm now facing Angelo. "When I speak you must look at me alright." I wince from the pain and nod.

"Good girl," he bites my ear lobe. "Now get out of here." I rush out of his office and go to my dressing room.

I look in the mirror, and stare at a complete stranger. That's not me, I don't know who that is but I know for sure I would never allow this to happen to me.

"Don't lie to yourself. You've just become a glorified whore. Your parents left you that night of their death. They left you to get abused by your uncle. They left you to show your ass to every man that walks in, and they left you so that you could hate yourself. How selfish ha."

This is so stupid.

I put on my outfit for tonight and apply small makeup. I leave my curly hair open and it reaches the middle of my back, finally to finish off my look I put on my signature face mask so that people could only see my eyes.

I hear a knock on the door and tell them to enter. "Hey are you alright?" Tina is already dressed up and has her mask in her hand.

I nod.

She simply sighs and comes over to hug me. "It will be alright I promise, i don't know when and I don't know how but it will be fine." A single teardrop falls from my eye.

I make my way to the stage to prepare for my routine, the club is packed tonight meaning more money. I start my routine, men stare in awe as I sway my hips and make eye contact with certain people. Money is flying left, right and centre. I finish up and start picking up the money.

Angelo comes up to me. "Well done. You're needed in the VIP room so don't let me down." He walks away.

Stupid bitch.

This isn't my first time going to the VIP room I get tons of requests so it's nothing new. But the main rule is no touching otherwise you'll be kicked out.

I enter the room and close the door behind me. Surprisingly the room is empty, so I start twirling on the pole in the middle of the room humming to myself. The smell of smoke fills my nostrils.

I'm not alone.

I stop my actions and stare at the corner of the room, I see a tall dark figure staring at me.

"Don't let my presence stop you from what you're doing." The man finally makes his way into the light.

This man was beautiful, curly dark almost black hair, green eyes, plump pink lips and tattoos scattered on his neck. He's wearing an all black suit with an expensive looking watch on his wrist.

Why would this man come to a cheap strip club like this. He takes a seat on the couch and stares at me. I'm completely frozen.

"Dance for me." His voice is smooth and it makes me melt like butter. I start dancing on the pole.

"I want you to come here and dance for me." He manspreads for me and I instantly swoon. I walk in between his legs and stand there. He tries to touch me but I stop him by stepping back.

"No touching allowed." He just smirks at me. "Is that so? Okay." He puts his hands up.

This will be fun.

I start dancing for him, rubbing my hands on his chest, his thighs and the bulge in his pants. His eyes are a shade darker as he intensely stares at me.

"What's your name?" I ignore him. He runs his hands up my arms which make me shiver. "I said no touching." He pulls me so that I could straddle him, his erection poking at my core. He gently grabs my neck and brings my face closer to his until his lips are brushing against mine.

"What is your name?"

A/N

That is the end of the first chapter.

Don't you just love fictional men ahh.