Chapter 9

POV - JEREMIAH

"Hey baby, miss me already?"

"Jeremiah I need you to come and fetch me please." She cries into the phone.

"What happened?" I say picking up my car keys and rushing out of the door.

"Just please get here quick."

"Okay I'll be there." I get in my car and head over to Isabella.

Some time ago...

"So what exactly is this plan B boss?" Antonio questions as he sits on my couch, I hand him a cigar.

I take a seat opposite him. "So, the plan is that once Isabella trusts me enough, I want you and your friends to break into her house. Mess things up a bit, steal a few things but bring the jewelry to me because I bought them for her, and finally I want you to write a scary and  threatening note just to shake her up a bit you know."

Antonio looks at me like I've grown two heads. "What is the point of all this?"

"Because, my good friend, she'll probably call me to rescue her and then she'll stay in my house for a while."

"I've never seen someone this down bad and crazy before...but I'll do it."

"This is why you're the best." We shake hands.

Present...

I grin as I make my way to her place, everything's going according to plan. I meant it when I said she's mine and that I'm never letting her go.

I pull up to her apartment building to see her standing outside with a suitcase in her hand. She sees me and approaches my car.

Okay calm down don't get excited.

I get out of my car to help with her stuff. She wraps her arms around me and buries her face in my chest and sobs.

Damn was it that bad?

"Come on let me take you to my place."

"No it's fine you can drop me off at a hotel, I don't want to bombard you." She sniffles.

"No baby my place is big enough for 10 people and a dog or two so let's go." She laughed a bit at what I said, at least I can still make her smile.

"Okay fine." She said before she got in on the passenger side.

We get back to my place and we're now lying in my bed, she fiddles with my fingers as she lays on my chest.

"So are you going to tell me what happened." She looks up at me before going back to playing with my fingers.

"After you dropped me off, I went in my house only to find out that it has been robbed and then there was note that basically said that they're going to hurt me and no one can save me." I see her wipe a tear.

"I think it was Angelo."

"Why would it be your boss?"

"I don't work for him anymore because..." She went silent, I sat up so I could see her face.

"What did he do?"

"Well first he's been abusing me ever since I ran away from my uncle who was also abusing me, I stopped working for him when one night two weeks ago he tried to rape me, but luckily Tina came in and saved me. Now I think he's after me."

My mind was completely blank all I saw was red. My jaw is clenched, my fists are clenched. I'm completely livid. She notices my expression.

"I'm fine I'm okay, there's no need to worry okay." She kisses my face everywhere before kissing my lips. Her lips are so soft it makes me melt.

"I need to get a job soon though." She stops kissing me. "Maybe I should find another strip club to work at."

"I'll support you financially plus I don't need people seeing what's mine."

"So possessive and we've only been dating for a few hours." She chuckles.

Time passes and now she's sleeping. I stare at her for some time. I can't get over how beautiful she is, sure I've been with other girls but she's special.

I kiss her on the cheek before heading out. I get in my car, start the engine and leave. I'll be back before she wakes up definitely.

I pull up to a bar. I take a deep breath. I call Antonio and he picks up on the first ring. "Hello boss."

"Antonio I need you to get information on Isabella's uncle and Angelo, the boss of the strip club she used to work at."

"Will do." He hangs up the phone.

I get out of my car and walk into the bar, I take a seat on one of the stools. "What would you like sir?"

"Just a shot of tequila."  He walks off to get my drink.

I hear the stool next to me scrape the floor and a blonde woman sits down. "Hi I happened to notice that you're sitting by yourself so I came to keep you company." She giggles awkwardly, she seems nice.

The bartender puts my drink down. "Yeah I'd love for you to keep me company, maybe you could even do something else for me." I smirk and she blushes.

POV - ISABELLA

I'm met with green eyes staring at me when I wake up. His eyes scan my face calmly. "Good morning my angel."

I nod at him before going towards his bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth before lying back down. "Good morning." I finally say.

"You know I don't care about morning breath and all."

"Well I care and plus you already brushed your teeth." He kisses my lips.

He starts moving until his head is in between my thighs. "May I?" He asks with his hands on my underwear.

I nod. He removes my panty and starts blowing cold air on my pussy. What is he doing? He kisses my lips using his tongue to separate them.

He keeps his tongue on my clit and starts moving it left to right. It started out slow but he eventually went faster. I bite my lip holding back my moans.

He starts sucking on it and I can't hold my moans back anymore. I lose control when he starts tongue fucking me. I grab onto his hair and he groans.

He digs his fingers into my thighs. "Keep going I'm about to cum." I arch my back and move my hips and just like that I'm cumming on his tongue.

He licks up all my juices and continues eating me out. He presses the tip of his nose against my clit and moves his head while he continues to use his tongue to torture me.

I cum for the second time. My legs are shaking uncontrollably. He comes up to look at me but he inserts two fingers in the process. He uses his thumb to rub my clit.

"I'm not done with you yet you know what I want."  He starts nibbling my neck.

"I'm so sensitive." I scream as I feel myself about to cum again. He curls his fingers and I tighten my walls around them. I feel liquid rush out of me.

He removes his fingers and puts them in his mouth.

"You just made my morning." He smirks.

A/N

Do you think he's cheating on her after one day of being in a relationship? Tsk tsk tsk.

Don't forget to vote and comment. <3