Chapter 10

POV - ISABELLA

"The killer strikes again as 3 more bodies have been discovered yesterday by 2 hikers. One thing we've picked up on all the victims bodies are that their throats has been sliced open. We urge everyone to keep their eyes open and stay safe."

I hug the pillow tightly as I watch the news. This is getting serious. Jeremiah walks in with two cups of coffee. "I told you to stop watching the news your going to freak yourself out." He hands me the cup of coffee.

"But it's good to stay informed, in case they caught him."

"What would you do if you found out who this person was?"

"I would kill them with my bare hands, these are innocent people we are talking about how can someone be so cruel?"

He stares at me for a minute with a blank face. "You should get ready for work else you'll be late." He says.

I forgot to mention that 3 weeks have passed and I have a job now, but as a waitress in this small restaurant. Funny isn't it, from stripper to waitress. I had to convince Jeremiah to let me get this job, it took a while before he finally agreed.

"Right let me go take a shower."

"Ooo can I join." I push his chest back as he trys to come into the bathroom.

"Uh no I'm not trying to be late." He pouts at me. "You're such a meanie but fine I'll wait, but when you get back from work I'm tearing that ass up."

I gulp.

~~~~~~

"I'll pick you up when you're done." He parks his car in front of my workplace.

"Hey Isabella." I look out the window to see my co-worker Brandon waving at me.

"Uggh I hate that guy." Jeremiah groans next to me.

"Stop being a dickhead he's my friend." I kiss his lips. "I'll see you later okay." I step out of the car and he drives off.

I walk up to Brandon "Did you hear? We have a new co-worker."

"Oh really that's-" I look up to see Tina. "Hello ma'am table for one." She grins at me like a clown.

I run and tackle her in a hug and we erupt in a fit of laughter. "What? Why? How?"

"You are my soulmate, did you think we could stay away from each other forever."

"Bro we spoke on the phone yesterday." She simply shrugs her shoulders. "Maybe I have separation anxiety I don't know shut up."

Brandon clears his throat behind us. "Oh yeah I almost forgot, Brandon this is Tina, Tina this is Brandon." He goes over and shakes her hand.

Two people walk in the restaurant. "Well I guess it's time we get to work."

~~~~~~~~

It's now our break time and Brandon decided to use his break to go do something, he seemed sketchy about it. So now I'm in one of the booths with Tina.

"So tell me about this Antonio guy." I wiggle my eyebrows at her. "Well first off he's a gentleman, also he acts like he's never seen or touched a woman before. It's kind of cute."

"Are you telling me you have a crush." I wiggle my eyebrows again.

"If you wiggle your eyebrows one more time I'll shave them off." We both laugh.

"I guess you could say I have a crush on him I mean I haven't taken him to bed yet and that's saying something." She's right, when it comes to Tina she won't hesitate to sleep with any guy that she's not interested in.

But if she likes someone she'll get to know them first. "Enough about me, what about the guy that blew your back out in the bathroom that time." My face heats up instantly.

"Do you have to scream it out loud for everyone to hear."

Brandon walks in breathing heavily. "What happened to you?" Tina asks with a confused expression.

He looks like he ran a marathon. " Oh nothing it's just that....uh....a dog chased me." Tina bursts out laughing but that felt like a lame excuse.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh that was very inconsiderate of me." She pauses for a bit before she starts laughing again causing me to laugh.

"Whatever move over." He squeezes himself in the spot next to me.

POV - JEREMIAH

"Its nice doing business with you mister Spencer." The old man shakes my hand with a smile.

"Uh huh yeah totally." I force a smile onto my face. He turns to leave and my smile instantly fades away.

"I'm not gonna lie this is really boring." I mumble to myself.

"Boss may I come in?" Antonio stands by the door. I motion him towards the seat across my desk. "Angelo has returned."

Angelo went overseas for a few weeks when we started doing research on him, and in terms of Isabella's uncle we currently don't know where he is.

"Then it's settled, tonight we pay our friend Angelo a visit. But first what is happening between you and that friend of Isabella.

Antonio's face instantly turns red and I can't help but chuckle. He's 2 years younger than me yet I treat him like the brother that I never had.

"If that...uh ...i-is all can I go now?" He stutters. Aww this is cute. "Okay what's her name?"

He stands up and heads for the door. "Her name is Tina." He says before he leaves.

A/N

Brandon is.... I don't know we shall find out.

But I hope you enjoyed. Comment and vote. <3