Chapter 6

POV - ISABELLA 

Well it's been 2 weeks. I've officially been unemployed for 2 weeks. Isn't that awesome.

I haven't seen Jeremiah for a very long time, he doesn't even message me anymore maybe he gave up on me. If that's the case then I'm heartbroken. I at least wanted to like... have sex with him just once.

I spoke to Tina about where she got the gun, she said she got it for protection. I'm just so grateful to have her in my life.

I need to find a job quick before things go bad. All I have with me right now is 9 000 dollars that could last me for about 3-4 weeks because I paid the rent early. Thank God.

My phone starts ringing and I see Tina is calling. "Hey babe. I got good news, wanna hear it?"

"Eh no I think I'm gonna hang up." I joke.

"Bitch if you don't shut up and listen to this news." We both start laughing. "So I asked my mom for some dinero and she gave me because she loves me, so you and I are going out to dinner."

Tina's mom is such an amazing person, I met her when I was 19 and ever since then she treats me like her second daughter. Her parents are pretty stable...financially. Sadly they don't know that Tina is a stripper, so even if Tina is unemployed she has a safety net to fall back on.

"Hmm I don't know." I don't really want to go out because I'm just drained.

"Its a pretty fancy restaurant and plus I'm paying, I know you love free food come on." She pleads.

I do love free food. " Fine I'll go."

I move my phone away from my ear due to the fact that she's screaming.
"Make sure you look hot because I'm trying to show you off tonight, maybe a guy will take you home."

"Uggh bye." She laughs before I hang up.

3 hours later...

I slipped into my tight black dress and I'm going commando tonight, no bra no underwear. I tie my hair into a high bun leaving a few curly strands loose. I put on some light makeup and I'm done.

I grab my purse when I receive a message from Tina saying she's downstairs. I take a look in the mirror one last time before I head out.

"Damn you look good." Tina says as I enter her car. "Look who's talking have you seen yourself." I say to her. Her butterfly twists are pulled back into a ponytail, she's wearing a dress similar to mine except hers is maroon. I love when we unintentionally match.

"Stop you're gonna make me blush." She says rolling her eyes.

We get to the restaurant and all eyes are on us. "Table for 2." Tina says to the guy in front. We get to our table and take a seat. "Can I get you ladies something to drink?"

"We'll take the red wine." The waiter sets the menus down. "Awesome I'll be back to take your orders." He walks away.

I must say it's a pretty decent restaurant, I guess her mom must've given her quite a bit of money. I feel as if someone is watching me.

"Are you okay, you seem on edge." Tina questions as she looks at the menu.

"Yeah it's just-" right there I see Jeremiah staring at me with a smirk on his face. I haven't seen him in a while.

"Hello earth to-" she turns to look at Jeremiah. "Who is that hunk looking at you?" She says wiggling her eyebrows. "That's Jeremiah." She gasps at what I said.

"The guy you were thinking about while masturbating." I throw my napkin at her face to shut her up. "Can you not scream that out loud."

"Whatever but I'm interested in the guy with a buzz cut." She turns back to look at the guy sitting with Jeremiah, he looks attractive but also very serious at the same time.