Chapter 21

POV - ISABELLA

It took me half an hour to arrive at the destination. It's a pretty small house. "Miss are you going to pay me?" Shit I don't have money on me.

"Um...I don't have money right now." I mumble. "So I drove all this way for nothing?"

"Please understand, my life was in danger." I plead. He sighs. "Whatever man just get out."

I thank him and exit the car, he drives off. I walk up to the door and knock. I knock again but harder.

The door opens to reveal an angry old lady which happens to be Mavis. Damn she looks mad. Her gaze softens when she notices me.

"It's you. What are you doing? It's nearly 3 in the morning." She steps to the side to let me in.

"I'm sorry I don't know your name."

"My name's Isabella." I enter the house. There's a lot of plants in here and the decor is pretty cute.

"So why are you here at this time? Would you like some tea?" I nod my head. I could go for a hot drink right now.

"Well sadly I don't have tea, I didn't think you were going to say yes." She laughs awkwardly and pulls me towards her couch switching on the lights.

My breathing is shaky. "I need a place to crash just for tonight." Her face is blank. Oh man I'm screwed.

"Please." I start to cry, my body shakes with fear. She gives me a comforting hug and sighs. "Of course sweetheart, but what happened to you?" I stay silent.

"You don't want to talk about it?" I shake my head and she gets up. "Let me go get you a blanket, are you okay with the couch?" I nod.

I'm only processing what happened now. Blood, fear, smiling, running, panting. It's all to much for me, have I always been this stupid. My stomach turns and next thing I know I'm throwing up. I feel my hair being pulled back as I empty my stomach into the toilet. "There there it's okay." Mavis says.

My body continues to shake before I'm met with darkness.

When I wake up it's the next day. The sun shines bright, the birds sing their beautiful song, I almost forget everything that's been going on.

"Oh you're awake." She walks over to me and hands me a fruit bowl. Kiwi, papaya, grapes, oranges, mango. Fuck I love mangoes.

I don't hesitate to stuff my mouth. My brain is working overtime right now. I need to go to Tina, then maybe just maybe I'll tell Brandon.

"Thank you for the fruit but I must get going." I'm about to leave but I pause and turn around.

"Could you perhaps order me an uber?"

"I could give you money for a taxi."

"Fair enough."

"You should stop by again sometime, so that we could chat, or maybe read into your future."

Yeah I still don't really believe in all that stuff, but I don't want to be rude. "Of course I will."

She gives me the cash and I'm off. I finally arrive at Tina's house. Her car is still here so my timing is perfect. I jump out of the taxi after paying the driver. I go up to the door and knock.

No answer. I don't have time for this. I reach over to the small empty flower pot on her windowsill and pull out her second spare key. Since I forgot the one she gave me at Jeremiah's house.

I push open the door. "Tina!" I yell out. No answer. Is she sleeping? I walk into her bedroom and she's not there, I'm about to leave when I hear some noise coming from the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom, I pull back her shower curtain to see her sitting in the bathtub covered in her own blood. Her face is bruised and battered, she has a huge stab wound in her left thigh. I notice that two of her fingers on her right hand has been cut off. Shit.

"Tina!" I pick her up from the bathtub and she cries out in pain. I need to get her to the hospital.

POV - TINA

2:30 A.M...

I stay up watching spongebob because tonight my body feels super awake, as if I drank enough coffee to fight a bear. 

My favourite character is Karen. She's such a mood. A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. Come on at this time, who the fuck could that be?

Honestly I really hate people, they can be so annoying sometimes. I walk up to the door and look through the peephole. I can't see anything almost as if the person covered it on their end. Oh well I'm not going to open the door. Mama always said don't open the door for strangers.

I hear the person fiddle and it sounds like they're playing around with keys. Before I know it my door flies open revealing Antonio and Jeremiah.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?!" Antonio comes up to me and punches me in the face. "Where's Isabella?" He questions.

"I don't know she's not here."

"Wrong answer my love." He gets on top of me and starts to punch me repeatedly. I see Jeremiah walk around my house looking for Isabella. But I said she's not here.

"STOP! PLEASE!" I scream out and Antonio pulls me up and throws me over his shoulder walking us to my bathroom.

"She's not here but we need answers from Tina." Jeremiah says.

Antonio throws my down on the tiled floor of my bathroom. "Why are you doing this?" I look at Antonio, his face is completely blank. "You said you cared about me, so why are you hurting me?" He looks at me with sad eyes before it quickly disappears.

"Do you know where she could be?" Jeremiah asks while his arms are folded. "If she's not here then I don't know where else she could be."

Antonio starts to kick me in my ribs. Each kick harder than the last. Jeremiah's eyes widen as if he came up with an idea. Jeremiah moves Antonio to the side, picks me up and throws me in the bathtub. He pulls out a knife and stabs my thigh, he twists and pushes the knife deep in my thigh.

I scream looking at Antonio. I can't believe I was so stupid, I really hate men. He pulls out the knife. "I won't kill you, because you play a big role in a plan." What fucking plan? He grabs my right hand and in one quick motion he chops off my pinky and ring finger. I didn't even get to scream as I black out from the pain. I wish I called my mom today.

A/N:

End of chapter, I hope you enjoyed.

Don't forget to vote and comment. <3