Chapter 2

POV - ISABELLA

This man...

Who is this man? I've never felt like this before. One hand on the back of my neck another on my thigh.

"My name is Isabella." I slowly rock back and forth on him and his bulge grows larger. He groans in my ear.
"Isabella...don't start something that you can't finish." I snicker a bit, what an arrogant man.

"As if you could do anything." He quickly flips me over so that I'm under him. "You're such a beautiful woman I'm afraid I'll destroy you." He sniffs me on my neck like a dog.

Thank goodness this room is soundproof because it's going down.

"May I kiss you?" I don't want him to see my face but I'm craving his lips on mine. I remove my mask and his eyes show desire and lust. "Even more gorgeous than I imagined."

He hungrily kisses me and sticks his tongue in my mouth, our tongues fight for dominance until he lets me take lead. It's such a heated makeout that makes my pussy wet.

He breaks the kiss to suck on my neck. I let out a moan as he sucks on my sweet spot. "I thought you said no touching." I can feel him smirk against my skin.

He tugs at the straps of my underwear and pulls it off. "Don't stop me while I'm feasting okay." He says.

I'm about to get fucked up.

He goes down and kisses my inner thigh then he inches up until his lips are touching my pussy lips. He gives it one big lick before he starts devouring me. I let out a loud moan and grab onto his hair, he adds a finger into my hole and starts pumping.

Pressure builds in my lower stomach before I explode. My legs are trembling but he grabs hold of them and continues to eat before I have yet another orgasm.

"Ahh... please stop that's enough." I try to pull him away but he smacks my hand and adds another finger in me. At this point I'm practically screaming, I've had over 3 orgasms and we haven't even fucked yet.

He lifts his head up and gives me a sinister grin. "I love the sound of your screams, it really turns me on." He says while unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his shirt, until he's left in only his boxers and shirt that is fully unbuttoned.

He pulls down his boxers to reveal the monster hiding behind them. I suddenly feel scared. He pulls me closer to him and lines himself up at my entrance, but we're interrupted by his phone ringing.

Crap.

He answers the phone, a frown is set on his face before he drops the phone, he looks over at me and sighs. "Until next time Isabella I promise." He starts dressing up to leave.

"Wait what's your name?" I rasp, but he just turns and smirks at me. "Curiosity always kills the cat." What the fuck.

I kiss my teeth. "Okay mister curiosity always kills the cat, you haven't paid for my services yet." He chuckles before he reaches into his pocket and hands me a bundle of money.

"10 000 dollars for that sweet ass of yours." I gasp. "This is far too much, but thank you I guess." This could really help me go by for more than two weeks.

He walks over to me and kisses my forehead, he stays there for about a minute before he leaves. That was weird.

~~~

I'm back at home and I'm counting all the money from tonight and in total I made 15 000 dollars. I'm so proud of myself tonight. Maybe tomorrow I'll go shopping.

But I really want to see that man again. He's been on my mind all night. Hopefully the next time I see him will be soon but not so soon.

I put my money in the drawer next to me, then I take a shower and brush my teeth before I go to bed.

POV - JEREMIAH

"Boss are you ready to go now?" My driver asks me. I look up at Isabella's window to see that the lights are out, I guess she's gone to bed.

"Yeah let's go tomorrow is a new day."

A/N

Don't forget to comment and vote ♡.