Chapter 5

⚠️TW: Sexual Assault⚠️

POV - ISABELLA

I think it's time I go back to the club, I mean it's been a week and Jeremiah is... not as bad as I thought he would be meaning I can go back to my apartment plus I also feel like I'm a burden to Tina.

I begin packing my things up so I can head home. "Girl you know you can stay as long as you want, I don't have a problem with it." She says leaning on the kitchen counter.

"That's what you say now, and I didn't pay 2 months of rent just so I can not live in my apartment."

"If you say so, but just know my door is always open for you. In fact," she reaches in her pocket and pulls out a key. "Here's the spare key to show that you're welcome anytime."

What did I do to deserve such an amazing friend? I walk over to her and give her a hug.

"Thank you. I love you." I say to her.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm amazing." I kiss my teeth before letting go of her.

I'm now at home taking a shower preparing for tonight because I'm going to the club. I'm actually kind of scared, not of Jeremiah but of Angelo.

Who knows what he'll do to me? But I'll have to suck it up because I need the money.

~~~
I'm in my dressing room getting ready for tonight, I'm excited to try on the new item I purchased.

"Hey um... Angelo... wants to see you." Tina says with worry laced in her voice.

I slowly walk to his office, my heart beating super fast. Maybe I should just run away and hopefully get kidnapped by someone. I take a deep breath and open his door.

He turns in his seat to look at me and he stands up. "What you don't knock anymore? Shut the door you stupid bitch."

Yep looks like we are off to a bad start. "Where have you been?" He says as he downs his glass of whiskey. "I was... not feeling good so I stayed at home."

"Cut the bullshit. Do you know how much money I lost? All because you had a runny nose." He storms over to me and strikes me across the face. I fall to the ground holding onto my cheek.

He grabs my hair and drags me across the floor to the couch. "Please stop you're hurting me!" I cry out.

He throws me on the couch. "You've become a brat huh? It's been a long time since you've been disciplined."

He unbuckles his belt, pulls down his pants then whips out his penis. "Look what you've turned me into." I kick his chest but he pins me down with his weight.

"NO GET OFF OF ME!!" I scream trying to push him off me. I hear a clicking sound, Angelo freezes and we both turn to see Tina holding a gun.

"If you don't get off of her now I won't hesitate to blow your brains out." She says.

Angelo puts his hands up and I push him off and run to Tina. She pulls me behind her back. "Would you really shoot your employer?" He says with a smirk but you can still the fear in his eyes.

"When it comes to my sister? Yes. You've been abusing the girls here for too long enough is enough."

"You're just mad because I didn't choose You, slut."

I close my eyes from the loud bang, when I look up I see Angelo groaning in pain clutching his dick.

"Now I gave you what you really are. Coño." ( pussy )

"SHIT YOU LITTLE BITCH IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" He screams in pain.

"Bella go get your shit we need to get out of here now." She commands.

I stand there completely frozen. "Bitch are you deaf I said go get your shit." I quickly dash to my room and get my stuff. Where did Tina even get a gun from? Right now I don't even care I just want to get out of here.

I quickly gather my things and rush out the room, I rush to the front door of the club and leave never turning back.

I think I'm gonna go back to my own place because I need my space right now and some time to think.

POV - JEREMIAH

I can't wait.

I've been sitting patiently in the VIP room waiting for my Angel to show up. I stand with my back towards the door smoking a cigar.

When I hear the door open I grin immediately. "Well Angel it took you long enough are you ready to-" I turn to see a redhead spinning on the pole.

That's not Isabella.

"Who are you?" I question the stranger.

"My name is Lola. I'm here to serve you." She said.

"I asked for Isabella, where is she?" My patience is running thin.

"Apparently she left and some say she might not come back ever again." She walks up to me and touches my chest.

"But I can please you in so many ways you can't even imagine." She says biting her bottom lip.

"I thought there was a no touching rule."

"Who cares about the rule."

I don't have time for this. I shove her head and she stumbles back, I hand her 1000 dollars and exit the room.

How could she do this to me? I feel like crying. ( I almost feel like crying.)

Like I came here ready to pound the shit out of her and she doesn't even show up. I thought she wanted me to fuck her brains out.

Is she running away from me?

Aww man what have I done? I thought she was over that stuff. I might have to do plan B. Yes that's what I need to do.

"That was quick. Is something wrong boss?" Antonio asks.

"Yeah we might have to go ahead with plan B. Did you cut your hair?

"Yeah I got a buzz cut just to change things up." 

"Interesting."

A/N

We all need a friend like Tina.

Anyway hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment. <3