Chapter 13

POV - ISABELLA

I'm 18, homeless, hungry and alone. I ran away from my uncle and now I'm on the sidewalk with my luggage and a sign that says "Please help me." Very vague but then again. People walk by without even sparing me a glance.

That's until a car pulled up in front of me. The window rolled down. "Hey little lady, you need help?" I was skeptical because he looked like a fucking pedophile with that weird mustache.

"Look don't be scared. I'll give you a place to stay and I'll also give you a job." I stayed silent.

I let out a sigh of defeat and walked over to his car. He came out to open his boot and put my suitcase in.

"What's your name?" He asked.

My throat is dry. "My name is Isabella." I rasp.

He shakes my hand with a smile.

"Angelo."

_________

I feel numb, I feel like I'm floating, I feel nothing. I'm confused yet ecstatic at the same time.

When Tina told me the news I was silent, I didn't know how to react exactly so now here I am staring at the ceiling.

I shed a tear. My nightmare is over. All the those years of verbal and physical abuse is over. I no longer have to fear. I start to cry even more.

I feel arms wrap around my shoulders. "It's okay, there's no need to cry." I bury my face in his chest.

Why does my life suck? I never even got a chance to achieve my dreams. I feel like if my parents could see they'd be disappointed.

"Please make me forget." I climb up to straddle him. "But you're sad, how will this fix your problems?"

I sigh. "You're right." He kisses me and I kiss him back. "I guess that means I can go back to my place now." He tenses underneath me.

"No."

"If Angelo is dead why can't I go back? I'm safe now."

"Yeah but you're safe here. What if it wasn't even Angelo that broke into your place? Besides they took your TV, there's broken glass everywhere and your door is fucked up badly. "

"You never even entered my apartment to see the damage, so how do know so many things."

His eyes widen and I see him gulp. "I was just guessing."

I scoff and get up from the couch. "Seems like we're back at square 1." I go upstairs and he follows behind.

"Are we seriously going to do this again?"

"Uh yeah cause you're a fucking liar."

"How am I a liar?"

I turn to look at him. "Who guesses such things and gets it so accurate, it's almost as if you knew what happened. Heck maybe you even set it up."

His eyes widen even more. "Why...would I set it up?"

I can't believe this. "You're a terrible fucking liar and I'm starting to believe you had something to do with this." I storm into the walk in closet.

"Why would I want to even hurt you?"

"Stop asking questions, it's getting on my fucking nerve."

"Okay then stop fucking yelling!"

I walk up to him and jab his chest with my finger. "I'll keep yelling if I fucking want to."

"And to think this date would make you happy. Maybe this whole thing wad a mistake." He scoffs and walks to his side of the closet and starts taking off his clothes.

"Yeah maybe you're right maybe this relationship was a big fat mistake." He turns around and grabs my wrists, he pins them above my head.

"Don't say that." He whispers in my ear.

"Or what?" I whisper back. He looks at my eyes then my lips before he smashes his lips on mine. I kiss him back. The kiss was rough and passionate.

He pulls us down so that I'm lying on the ground and he's on top of me. He breaks the kiss and removes his pants and boxers. "What's your safe word." He says while lifting my dress up.

"Green." Just like his eyes.

I'm already wet due to the argument. He doesn't waste time to slam into me, we moan at the same time. His thrusts  are fast and hard at the same time and I'm a moaning mess.

"I'm not going to stop until you're screaming your safe word, begging me to stop." He shoves his fingers down my throat and I gag on them feeling myself getting close to my climax.

"I'm going to cum!" I scratch on his back. "Then cum, slut."

"Fuck you." I say before my eyes roll back and my body starts to tremble, I clench around him which makes him moan.

"Shit." He whimpers before he releases inside of me. We look at each other both breathing heavily.

"We're not done."

~~~~~~~

"Fuck green green green fuck!" I scream out as I cum for the 12th time tonight, I didn't think he was serious about not stopping until I was screaming my safe word.

He pulls out of me and I whimper in pain, my face is wet with tears. He carries me bridal style to the bathroom. He fills the bath with piping hot water, just the way I like it, and he adds some bubble bath.

"I still don't know why you like your water to be so hot. It's kind of scary."

I chuckle at what he said as he carefully places me in the bath. "Can you please join me." He sighs a bit. "Even though the water might cook my skin I'll do it, that's if I can sit in between your legs."

I nod with a grin as he enters and lays his head on my chest, he begins to play with my fingers.

"What are the reasons for some of your tattoos."

"I did some of them myself and the reason I got them is because....I was abused by my  dad as a kid growing up, so I got them to cover up the scars I got." He whispers.

No wonder why he hated talking about his family. I hug him from behind. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the arguments, it's just because I've been through so much I don't really know who to trust."

"I understand that and I know I'm a bit suspicious sometimes, but I want you to know I'll never do anything to harm you." He kisses my hand.

"I love you." We both tense. Shit why did I say that, I'm so dumb.

"I love you more." He says back and I instantly relax. "I promise to give you the world my angel."

A/N

Well they officially said the L word. Was it too soon? Maybe but we do not care.

Don't forget to vote and comment. <3

And like I said I'm going to be diving into their past a lot more now.