Yet Another Author Note.

So I'm writing this just to like share my thoughts basically. Because I read my book again and was giggling a bit.

I just want to say that this book is. . . I don't want to say satire but we must state the facts.

Ahem. . .

Number 1:

This man was a SERIAL KILLER, and a fat liar. Now I specifically made sure to put him in jail because the dude deserves to rot there.

Isabella was a naive woman but that's only because of what she went through in her early stages of life.

But Jeremiah is a terrible human being. He was obsessed with Isabella in an unhealthy way, he would lie, he would manipulate.

And let's not forget that he BABY TRAPPED Isabella so that he has a reason to stay connected to her for life. Like a parasite.

So guys let's ignore his money, good looks and height and just look at what's really happening.

Why is it that if it's an attractive male doing these sick things then it's a dark romance, but if it's an ugly guy doing it then it's a horror/thriller 😂😂

All I'm saying is don't be fooled and there are many girls that are going through this out there. So that's why I made this poorly written book, to shed light on nonsense.

I'm going to put an authors note and final thoughts on the second book as well, so go and read that and if you haven't read the sequel then please read that as well.

Also take a little. . .you know sneak peek at the book I released called Notorious Five about the group of con artists. (I know the title is childish don't bully me🥲)

Thank you for reading this.

Love: GiannaCerik