Chapter 25

POV - ISABELLA

3 Months later...

"She was such a special girl, she was my special girl." The old woman on the podium sniffles. She wipes her eyes with her handkerchief. "But you took her away from me." She points to Jeremiah who has his head down.

"I pray that you rot in hell." She rises and walks back to her original seat. Her family comforts her as she continues to cry.

The judge shakes his head with pity. "All rise." Everyone rises. "After all the evidence that has been provided to the court, Mr Spencer you have been proven guilty. You'll be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole." The people in the court celebrate.

I am silent. He turns to look at me, he bends down and kisses my lips. "Take care my angel I love you." The guards push him and drag him out of the room.

Shit I just wanna leave. As soon as I leave the building I'm surrounded by dozens people.

"Isabella how do you feel knowing your boyfriend is a serial killer?

"Did you know this whole time?"

"Were you also involved in the killings?"

I'm getting anxious and lightheaded from all this. I feel someone grab my hand and pull me away from the crowd. "Damn you were about to get trampled." I sigh in relief knowing that it's Tina that saved me.

Our driver opens the car door and we enter the car. You may wonder how I can afford a fucking driver, well...

Flashback...

"Jeremiah what is this?" I continue to stare at the paper with wide eyes. "What do you think it looks like?" He shifts closer to me.

"I'm going to prison and there's nothing that can change that, but I want you to have a comfortable life, you and my child hopefully." I wasn't even sure if I was actually pregnant.

I look back at the paper, so many zeros. I've never seen this much money in my entire life. "There's also a house."

I look up at him. " I was going to surprise you with it later but-" I interrupt him. "Yes I know, things didn't go according to plan." He smirks at me.

"I wish you weren't like this." I mumble under my breath. "I wish I wasn't like this either but we don't always get what we want, do we?"

"So what are you going to do now?" I question. "I'm going to turn myself in, there's no point for me to keep running, plus I don't want to put you in danger."

He lifts my head so that I could look at him. "Don't worry I'll be fine just as long as you visit me alright." He pecks my lips.

Present...

After that night he drove me to the house he bought me the next morning. It's such a big house and that's why I asked Tina to live with me.

"How's my baby doing?" Tina coos at my stomach, it has grown a bit since then. "You mean you're niece or nephew."

"Say whatever you want but it's my baby." We arrive at the house. The gate opens automatically and we start to drive up the long driveway.

Our driver parks the car. He jumps out of the car to open the door for us. We thank him and enter the house. "Home sweet home." Tina sighs with her eyes closed.

"Anyway go take a shower, I'm going to cook for us okay." Tina says. You see this is why I'm happy, not only do I have my best friend living with me, I have a personal chef.

"Alright don't chop your finger off you already lost two."

"Haha you're so funny." She says sarcastically and rolls her eyes.

~~~~~~

"So how do you feel?" Tina drops her fork and looks at me. "How do I feel about what?"

"He's gone now and I never really asked you how you felt."

I shrug my shoulders. "I feel normal I guess. It was bound to happen, you can't kill innocent people and expect to get away with it you know. It's sad my child won't get to see their father everyday but we have to keep it moving."

"Just know that no matter what I'll always be there for you. That's why I admire you so much you're just so cool." I laugh at what Tina says.

"Now eat your food it's gonna get cold."

A/N:

I know this was a pretty short ( and lame) chapter but I just needed to get it over and done with, besides yesterday was my birthday.

But the next chapter is the epilogue so this book is coming to an end. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me.

Also follow so you can get info on the next book I'm releasing.

Vote and comment. <3