Chapter 18

POV - ISABELLA

"Hey baby, how was work?" Jeremiah says as he sits on the couch. I walk upstairs without answering his question. I walk into the room and start removing my clothes before heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

The door for the bathroom opens as soon as I start the shower. "Baby what's wrong? You're acting strange?" I grab his neck and start to kiss him, he tenses at first before kissing me back. He starts to remove his clothes and pushes us inside the shower without breaking the kiss.

I run my hands up and down his now wet chest before I stroke his hardened dick. He groans in my mouth. His tattooed hand wraps around my neck and squeezes softly. His other hand plays with my clit, rubbing circles on it. He breaks the kiss to bite my neck. I whimper softly at his action.

He turns me around so that my chest presses against the shower glass, my nipples harden due to the cold glass. He continues to kiss my neck from behind. "You drive me insane." He groans.

He lines himself at my entrance and slams into me, I let out a loud moan. His thrusts are hard and fast, he moans into my ear while whispering the most ungodly things.

His hand comes around to rub my clit hard. He bites and sucks on my neck  with no mercy, my knees buckle.

"I'm gonn- fuck- I'm gonna cum." I struggle to say while moaning. He pulls me back by my neck and shoves two fingers down my throat. I gag.

"Cum for me angel. Cum." He whispers and I do just that. I bite down on his fingers as tears build up, my body trembles and quivers. This is the best orgasm I've ever had. It doesn't take long before Jeremiah cums inside of me. "Fuck you're amazing." He grunts.

He pulls out of me. "I'll leave you to shower." He kisses my forehead before leaving. I sigh.

~~~~~~

"My uncle's dying." I say to Jeremiah while I lie on his chest. "I got a call from the hospital saying he wants to see me."

"Do you want to see him?"

"I don't know, I just don't want to be reminded of my past." He sits up so he could look into my eyes.

"Whatever you decide to do I'll be there with you no matter what, personally I'd want to see his ugly ass before he dies." I snicker at his comment.

"Thank you so much, I love you."

"I love you more." He kisses my cheek. "Now lay down so I can eat you out."

~~~~~~

I take a deep breath. "Just remember I'm here with you." Jeremiah squeezes my hand before we enter the hospital. We go up to the receptionist.

She looks up and smiles at Jeremiah. "How may I help you sir?"

"I have an appointment to see mister Peter Brown." I say to her but she continues to stare at Jeremiah with lust in her eyes. I don't have time for this.

"Did you not hear what my wife said?" Jeremiah scowls at her.

"Wife?" Her eyes widen.

Yeah, wife?

"Yes wife, and if you don't want to lose your job I suggest that you stop ignoring her." He stares at her in disgust. She blushes due to embarrassment.

"Uh yes pe-peter Brown, he's on the second floor, third door on the left." She stammers.

"Thank you." I grab Jeremiah's hand and we start heading towards my uncle's room.

"Shit I don't want to do this anymore." I pace back and forth in front of his room.

"Listen it's okay, this is the closure you need." Jeremiah hugs me and I instantly calm down. Wow he must be some sort of magician.

I open the door and there he is. The devil himself attached to many machines looking so frail and fragile. How pathetic.

His eyes open and he turns to look at me. "Aah Isabella-" he violently coughs. "It's good to see you. Come closer dear." Jeremiah holds me back by my waist, I nod at him to tell him that it's okay.

My uncle's yellow eyes widen at the sight of Jeremiah. "Jeremiah Spencer as in the Jeremiah Spencer."  Jeremiah simply glares at him.

"Listen Isabella I'm dying, and I called you here so that I could apologise to you face to face. I didn't mean to hurt you for all those years, I'm a disgusting fool and I guess that's why I'm in the situation. Please find it in your heart to forgive me."

Well that was one crappy apology. He didn't even look sincere when he said it. "I came all this way just for this."

"You're the reason I hate myself and you're the reason I didn't finish school. Now you're busy giving me this useless apology as if that will make me forget everything."

He scoffs before he starts laughing. He's laughing?

"Wow so because you opened your legs for a billionaire, now you have balls." I'm taken aback at he what he said.

"Once a slut always a slut." He says before coughing.

"You can say all these things now, but look who's in a hospital bed dying of stage 4 lung cancer." I laugh at him and the stupid smirk on his face falls.

"You little b-"

"Bitch? Yeah I've heard that more than once now. But don't worry there's a special place for you in hell." I say before I head towards the door.

"You coming Jeremiah?"

"Yeah I'll be with you just now."

I nod and leave. It feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I feel brand new again, I can't help the grin that creeps onto my face.

POV - JEREMIAH

I wait for the love of my life to exit the room before I turn to look at this horrible human being. I don't want her to see this.

"What are...you still doing here?" He struggles to say as he breathes heavily.

"You know you made my job a lot easier," I close the door and walk towards him. Slowly.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"You ask too many questions mister brown." I reach for the pillow that his head rests on.

"Any last words?"

"Go to hell."

"I'll see you there." I push the pillow on his face, his body squirms, he grabs my arms begging me to stop. But I can't stop, he hurt my angel. He moves around for 2 more minutes before he stops moving, his heart monitor now flat.

I remove the pillow and put it back in its original place. What a disgusting creature. I exit the room.

I take a cigarette out of my pocket and light it, letting out a little puff of smoke. It's a good day, yes it is.

A/N

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took a while, my Period is a bitch.

Don't forget to comment and vote. <3