Chapter 11

POV - JEREMIAH

I whistle a little tune. "So mister Angelo are you ready for a midnight snack." I turn around to see the battered and bruised Angelo. In my hand I have a frying pan that has 6 of his fingers cooking.

I sprinkle a little salt to add some flavour to it. "P-p-please what do you want? Do you want money?" I walk up to him and remove my ski mask. His eyes widen in shock.

"You're that billionaire, Jeremiah Spencer. You fucking bastard." I grab his face to stop him from speaking any further.

"You hurt someone very special to me, and I can't just let that slide you know." I open his mouth forcefully. "You're a lonely little man that'll die a lonely little man." I put a piping hot finger in his mouth and he screams in agony.

"Its finger licking good right." I can't help but laugh at my own joke. I move his mouth so that he can chew. "Sorry it's not so tasty, you only had salt in your kitchen, which is very disappointing."

I'm bored now so I think it's time to end this motherfucker. I point my gun at his temple. He starts to squirm around in fear. "Even if I spare you, you look like shit so I'm doing you a favour over here."

*Bang*

POV - ISABELLA

I wake up in the middle of the night because I can't sleep, I pat the space next to me to find that it's empty. Maybe he's in the bathroom.

I go down to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water, I didn't turn on the lights because I'll be quick.

I hear the elevator open. Someone's here. I grab a kitchen knife and slowly walk over to the elevator. I see the person and grip the knife tighter as I walk towards them. "Jesus Christ, Angel it's just me." I drop the knife as I recognize Jeremiah's voice.

"Well what the hell are you doing?! It's 3 in the morning!" I whisper yell.

"I'm sorry baby I just had to fix a few things at work." He puts his hands up in surrender, I turn on one of the lights and see that he's in a clean suit, he even looks like he took a fresh shower.

"Uggh...next time I'm just going to stab you." I start walking back upstairs, I hear him follow me. He rests his hand on my butt and I smack it away.

"Ouch don't be mean."

"Shut up." Before I know it I'm being lifted off the ground and thrown over his shoulder. "I think it's time we put that mouth of yours to good use."

We get to the bedroom and he throws me on the bed like I'm a sack of potatoes. I use my elbows to lift myself up.

He starts removing his clothes, his toned body is a sight to die for. "On your knees now slut."

Damn how has it gotten to this point in my life. I get off the bed and kneel on the floor. "Open your beautiful mouth for me."

I open my mouth and he grabs the back of my head and slides his hard dick in my mouth. He gasps a bit before speeding up his thrusts, he hits the back of my throat with each thrust which makes me gag.

"Ahh just like that." Tears flow down my face as I use my tongue to lick up and down his length.

He moves my head back so that I can breath. I gasp and look up at him to see him smirking at me. He pushes my head back down.

"Shit I'm gonna cum." With one last hard thrust he cums in my mouth. "Swallow it." I stare at him for a while before I swallow it. "Good girl."

He picks me up and hugs me. "I'm so happy you're here. Promise you won't leave." I chuckle at what he says.

"Its not funny." he buries his face in my neck. "I'll take you seriously when you put some clothes on." He groans and walks into his closet still holding me. He puts me down and looks at me.

He kisses me slowly and delicately, I kiss him back. "You're safe now." He mumbles on my lips and continues to kiss me.

I pull away from him. "Is there something you're not telling me?" I question him.

"I promise you there's nothing." He looks down, I look down to see his dick is hard again.

"Turn around and bend over for me."

~~~~~~

"Baby" I hear a soft voice. "Wake up."

"No fuck off I'm tired." I pull the blanket over my head.

"You're late for work!"

I shoot up from the bed, I look over at the clock and I'm an hour late. I overslept because I went to bed at 6 am because of Jeremiah's sex drive.

He's already dressed up. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I get out of bed forgetting that I'm still naked. "Because you look so cute when you sleep." He looks down at my body and bites his bottom lip.

I ignore him and run into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, shower, put lotion, get dressed and do my hair. I think I'm going to ask Tina to braid my hair so I can save time.

When I run downstairs to the kitchen I see Jeremiah sipping coffee. "Oh you're finished I thought you'd take longer." He says nonchalantly.

"Hush. Let's go doofus." I grab his hand and pull him towards the elevator. "You're so sexy when you're mad."

~~~~~~~

"Hello ma'am you're-" Tina checks her watch "1 hour and 30 minutes late."

"I know and I'm sorry." She looks at me for a minute before saying, "I know why you're late, because you were busy getting your back blown." She crosses her arms and smirks at me.

"Sometimes I wanna take your neck and squeeze it until it explodes in my hands."

"That was very specific...are you sure you're not the serial killer." A chill runs down my spine. "Please don't ever say such a thing."

"But you're so lucky, I haven't had sex because I'm trying to stay loyal to a shy guy that's too scared to make the first move." She huffs.

"Whatever that's your problem, where's Brandon." I haven't seen him yet.

"Yeah you're not the only one that's late. Sometimes he acts suspicious it really creeps me out." He's been like that since I started working here.

"Hello can one of you come take our order please!" A rude middle aged man says.

"Shut your fat ass up I'm coming." Tina says back to him.

"You shouldn't speak like that you could get fired." I whisper to her.

"Well he's annoying, and ugly so I have no choice." She walks to the customer.

Brandon. I wonder what he's up to.

A/N

End of chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. <3