Chapter 19

POV - ISABELLA

It's the 24th of July. Yes you heard me as in today is my birthday, and there's only one thing I'm excited about...cake. Fuck I love cake so much. I remember Tina's mom always baked me a cake when it was my birthday. But that was only for three years. Tina's mom is so awesome and she looks exactly like my mom when she was alive so that's why I'm comfortable enough to call her mom.

Recently 5 bodies have been found. 3 were men and 2 were women. What is wrong with this guy? I pray everyday just so my loved ones and I can be safe.

"Fuck I'm cumming." I release for the 2nd time. Jeremiah pops his head out from under the blanket smirking, he licks his fingers and stares at me.

"Happy birthday angel." My face heats up from his intense stare. Why is he so attractive? I ruffle his dark hair and get up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to work."

"No dummy today is your birthday why would you go to work." He gets up from the bed and follows me into his closet.

"I just don't want to let my boss down plus I'm going to see Tina as well. Besides don't you also need to go to work."

"Yes but I was going to skip it for you." He pouts a little. I cup his face in my hands. "When I get back we can do whatever you want I promise."

"Good because I'll fuck you into oblivion until you're screaming your safe word." I gulp at his comment and he chuckles.

~~~~~~

"Happy birthday to you, happy bir-"

"No please don't sing that atrocious song, it's so awkward." Brandon and Tina laugh.

"Thank goodness you came to work today, because this cake is huge." Tina elbows Brandon.

"Thanks a lot doofus, you ruined it now. But yes Isabella my mom baked your favourite cake."

I jump up and down a little. I'm so excited. "What are you waiting for? Let's dig in."

"Are you forgetting that we have to work." I let out a frustrated groan.

"Chill we'll eat it when our shift is over."

~~~~~~

We're now sitting in the kitchen eating the cake, we've just finished our shift. "I've been meaning to tell you guys something." Brandon says.

"Sure what's up?" Tina says.

"So you know how there's currently a serial killer well-"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S YOU!" Tina interrupts him and grabs the knife. "ISABELLA CALL THE POLICE." I run around looking for my phone.

"IT'S NOT ME!" We stop moving around. "Can you dumbasses let me finish?" Tina puts the knife down.

"Like I was saying, I'm actually a detective and I'm currently undercover. In essence I'm trying to find out who the killer is and I think I'm pretty close to finding out. I told you guys because we're like really close and I trust you guys."

"Brandon...are you dumb?" I sigh.

"What? Why?"

"Listen we're flattered that you trust us but what if one of us were the killer? Why would you blow your cover? Have you not watched enough movies to know you shouldn't be revealing this kind of information."