Chapter 14

⚠️TW: Abuse ⚠️

POV - JEREMIAH

"Robert please leave him alone." My mom pleaded to my father as she held me behind her for safety. "Out of my way woman you don't know shit." My dad shoved my mom which made her fall to the ground. He grabbed my hair and dragged me across the floor. I winced in pain. "You're gonna stay in here like a good boy okay."

He threw me down into the wine cellar, my body hits the ground with a loud thump. "He's only 12 you can't keep doing this to him." I hear my mom cry upstairs. A loud clap silences her cries. "He's my son and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with him."

Anytime I did anything wrong I'll always get thrown in the cellar, sometimes I'll stay here for days without food or water, and when I eventually do come out I'll be drunk because all I had to sustain myself was wine.

I crawl to the nearest wine bottle, pop it open and take a huge swig. Yeah this is the life.

_______

"Isabella, baby, sugar pie, my love, the Apple of my eye, my-" she puts a finger to my lip.

"If you say one more disgusting nickname, I'm going to rip your tongue out. Okay?" I nod my head before she removes her finger.

It has now been officially 4 months since I said I love you to Isabella. I never thought I'd tell a woman that I love her, but here I am. I told her to quit her job after one day I came in and saw Brandon staring at her like she's a piece of meat, but she refused. Damn she's stubborn.

"I have a surprise for you." I scratch the back of my neck. Why does she make me nervous? It's probably her eyes. I could stare at them all day and never get bored.

"I have business to do in Greece and you're coming with me." I poke her head.

"That's amazing." She pauses for a bit

"But?"

"But I don't want to be bored while you're having meetings and all."

I sigh. "Fine. You can bring Tina I guess." I shrug my shoulders. She jumps on me causing us to fall on the ground. "Thank you so much, this is why I love you." She giggles before standing up and walking upstairs.

I lay on the ground. I can't believe she just left me here. "Stop being a baby and get up." She shouts from upstairs.

Did she just read my mind?

"Yes I did." She shouts again. I feel scared. I sit up and take my phone out of my pocket. I dial Antonio's number.

He picks up on the second ring. "Hello boss."

"Yes Antonio. I need you to pack your bags, you're coming to Greece with me."

"I don't know if I want to come-"

"Tina will be there."

"I'll pack my bags tonight boss." With that he hung up the phone. I chuckle. "We leave tomorrow night." I yell out so Isabella can hear me.

"Okay." She yells back.

POV - ISABELLA

"Hello Tina I'm coming over." I tell her over the phone. "Why? Is there trouble in paradise?"

"No I just need you to braid my hair."

"I always braid your hair and I never get paid also what's the special occasion?" I can't help but laugh at her complaints.

"It's because you and I are going to Greece." I move my phone away from my ear due to her screaming.

"The next time you want to make my ears bleed warn me."

"I'm sorry I'm just so excited." She pants.

"Go drink water you dog, I'm coming over now." I hang up the phone laughing a bit.

I walk downstairs. "Hey I'm going to Tina's house."

"Okay stay safe and call me when you get there." He walks over to me and hugs me.

~~~~~~

"Okay all done, what do you think?" I walk over to the mirror to see my hair.

"I love it."

"Good and for payment you're going to help me pack." She claps her hands together.

"Oh come on I haven't even packed my stuff yet." I groan.

"Don't be a baby. Oh do you think I should bring my gun?" She questions. "No I don't need you getting arrested."

"I want to bring it for your safety, because I won't hesitate to shoot a man even your man."

"I need you to calm down okay."  I put my hands on her shoulders. "Lets go pack your shit."

"Do you think Antonio is going to be there?" She turns to look at me. "I don't know maybe."

"Yeah in that case I might as well pack sexy clothes." She walks to her closet.
"Are you trying to seduce him?"

"Um....yeah. Why else would I pack sexy clothes?" She looks at me like I'm dumb. "Whatever let's just get this over with."

~~~~~~

It's now 23:00 and sadly I can't sleep due to my excitement, I've never really gone on holiday before.

"Why are you still awake?" Jeremiah says walking in with a glass of water. "I guess I'm just excited." I shrug my shoulders.

He hands me the glass of water. "Here you go."

"I didn't ask for water, but thanks." I drink the water and give the glass back to him.

"How do you feel?"

I yawn. "I feel a bit sleepy, I guess I've worn myself out with this excitement." I cover myself with the blanket.

"Goodnight my angel." I feel him kiss my forehead before I go to sleep.

A/N

Sorry I took a while, but I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment. <3