A dream

"A-zhan, will you take yuan'er with you to the market? I've to visit fang-mei." wei ying said putting on her earrings.

"Mn, does a-ying want me to buy lunch for her as well?" Lan zhan asked, helping a-yuan put on his socks.

"I'll eat at Fang-mei's, jie-fu is a good cook. of course not as good as my lan zhan." wei ying teased.

"Mn, only because of my a-ying." Lan zhan replied. "Are you implying that I'm a terrible cook?" wei ying pouted.

"wei ying is a great cook, but only for herself." Lan zhan smirked. "what am I going to do with you?" wei ying whined.

"Make love." Lan zhan said pinching her waist. "You cruel, cruel man." wei ying said putting her arms around Lan zhan's neck. "Mn, wangji is your cruel man." lan zhan said leaning in for a kiss. "A-die! a-yuan can't tie a-yuan's shoes!" A-yuan whined , lan zhan let out a disappointed sigh.

"Ow-bao'er! I'll make it up to you." wei ying kissed lan zhan's small pout. "Love a-ying." lan zhan kissed the back of wei ying's hand.

"A-yuan loves a-niang too!" a-yuan came running and hugged wei ying's leg. "Love you too my little radish." wei ying crouched down to kiss the top of her son's head and proceeded to place a kiss on Lan zhan's cheek, "I Love both of my boys so much! " wei ying said.

"Bye mama!" a-yuan shouted from lan zhan's shoulder, while he waved his goodbye silently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suddenly everything started to shake, wei ying's sweet little family disappeared into darkness. little I love you's of her boys turned into, "Wei wuxian wake up you idiot!" as jiang cheng tried to shake wei ying awake.

"owie! why did you have to be so harsh?" wei ying said sluggishly. "and let that wen zhulio crush our cores for being late!" jiang chen said.

"get ready in 5 minutes, I'm waiting outside." saying this jiang cheng left.

'It's weird, I've been getting this dream lately, but aren't I a boy?' wei ying thought.

'I would like to look and dress like shijie, ONLY BECAUSE SHE IS WORLD'S BEST SHIJIE! ' wei ying yelled at his racing mind.

'the fact that I want to kiss my a-zhan- no, nope lan zhan's not mine yet- ugh! leave it!' wei ying punched his pillow in frustration, his cheeks flaming red with an intense blush.

Wei ying got dressed for the classes, trying to push down his urge to kiss or fawn over lan zhan.