Creeped out itsy bitsy spiderson

Looking at the second young master lan, the only thing he felt was intense cold shivers creeping up his spine.

On the other hand, there was his brother who god-knows-why, was obessed with that ice statue of a man. Why would anyone want to be friends with someone who doesn't even smile! 

Maybe the man hasn't cried even when he fell down as a child, as being loud was forbidden in his goddamn clan!

Jiang cheng just couldn't understand whether to admire wei wuxian's courage or to call out his bullshit for being so damn suicidal! In the end, he knew that his brother was going to be killed by a very angry Lan wangji, because that idiot accidentally hugged the ice statue, who probably is a virgin as well.

Wei wuxian was going to die virgin at lan wangji's hand, this time even Jiang cheng won't save him or maybe he will if he can. After all, however idiot the other boy was, wei wuxian was still his brother.

Jiang cheng is sick of his brother looking at Lan wangji like a damn lovesick maiden! That idiot brother of his even dreams about that stone wall of a man!

 Yesterday when Wei ying was napping after lunch, the boy blubbered weird things.

"My a-zhan", "love you bao'er" and "hold me xingan" in one freaking sentence. How can anyone say Lan zhan and love in the same freaking sentence! How suicidal that person might be! 

Though jiang cheng won't admit, but apart from being worried for his brother, he was a bit jealous that, his brother had now found a best friend who isn't him.

 Jiang cheng would cry in his shijie's lap when someday HIS BROTHER and that damned lan wangji swear brotherhood and that damned ice statue replace Jiang cheng as wei wuxian's ONLY brother.

Jiang cheng will stop this! Before that fateful day ever comes! He wouldn't let that Lan wangji become a brother to HIS brother! What if Wei wuxian became lan wangji's right hand man leaving Jiang cheng for a better brother! He'll prove himself to be the best brother before that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiang cheng walked around to find his brother pestering Lan wangji as usual, he was holding the ice statue's arm. "Get some water, I'll help Lan-er-gongzi sit" Jiang cheng said. "Thanks cheng-cheng, I'll be back quickly." wei ying bounced off as a ball of energy towards the pond.

"Isn't Zewu-jun enough for you?" Jiang cheng glared at the man in white. "More than enough" Lan zhan glared back. "Then why are you trying to swear brotherhood with MY brother, who you don't even like!" Jiang cheng yelled.

"I don't see Wei ying as a brother" Lan zhan replied. "Oh, then what is he your servant!" Jiang cheng yelled. "Wei ying is dear to my heart, he is my equal." Lan zhan threw an angry glare at Jiang cheng.

"It better stays at that, don't even dare to make wei ying your brother. He is my brother only. " Jiang cheng stated firmly. "Will never make wei ying my brother." Lan wangji promised. "better" Jiang cheng sighed in relief.

"I'm back lan-er-gege!" wei ying smiled brightly at Lan zhan, who to Jiang cheng's shock smiled back. "Why are you calling him er-gege, he's not your brother!" jiang asked. "0h, but lan-er-gege's my best friend!" Wei ying said jumping to hug Lan zhan, "Mn" Lan zhan said, placing a kiss on Wei ying's forehead. The latter blushed deep red.

Jiang cheng could not believe his eyes, that damned statue was so not a statue in front of his brother! Lan wangji kissed his brother's fore-freaking-head! Jiang cheng couldn't help but gape like a fish.

"I told you to warn me er-gege!" Wei ying whined. "I declined a-ying's request." Lan zhan replied,

What? Now Lan wangji jokes? Jiang cheng  ".exe" had stopped working. May be his life was a lie!

Maybe Jiang cheng was in a parallel universe. He'll get to the end of this!