Conquering qishan

In the end, the lans, nies, dafan wens and the jiangs surrounded qishan from all the four sides, while Lan zhan, wei ying, nie mingjue and lan xichen infiltrated the palace of wen rouhan, with wen qing and wen ning's help they infiltered the fortress.

The first thing they did was, distract wen rouhan, so than they can steal the yin iron, but the plan failed as Lan wangji and wei  ying were captured by wen rouhan.

The two were sealed in a dungeon, where the monster they had escaped from previously, was now in front of them, hungry and vile.

Something clicked inside wei ying's head, "I'll enter it's shell, you try to distract it." Wei ying said, getting in the xuanwu's coat. 

She found a sword, which she instantly recognized as yin iron. She used it to control the monster, in the end killing wen rouhan.

Wen qing was now the wen sect leader.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month later,

Lan zhan and wei ying, finished their three bows in the lan ancestral hall, promising to love, care and be loyal with each other for life and beyond.

"I love you." Wei ying said, "I love you both" Lan zhan replied, picking a-yuan up with one arm and hold wei ying's hand with another.

"Let's go home." Wei ying said, "Together" Lan zhan said, kissing his wife's forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Granny wen now lives with a-fan, who is now(finally!) courting her sui-dage. While lan qiren is seeing Jiang meihua, the former head healer of jiang clan, but had defected to the lan clan. His beard had regrown with some efforts.

The twin jades of lan have grown to love their new, soon-to-be aunt (Jiang meihua), who prefers wei ying over both.

A-yuan is now the official lan heir. Lan xichen has proposed Nie mingjue, who obviously was over the moon. Hence, now lan zhan has taken the mantle of the sect leader and wei ying is now the Lan-furen.

Jiang cheng and jiang yanli had tried to contact wei ying, but wei ying had decided to break every contact with the jiang clan, for the greater good.

All was well.