VIII. Camera.

Lucilla's presence was quickly noticed as she walked into the male populated room full of construction workers. The room has no variation of the people, they all were messy in the same way. Almost a carbon copy of each other until one called out to Lucilla, "Hey, Hey! No women in here."

"Sorry!" Lucilla called out a small apology. She was quick to remove her helmet whilst attempting to hide her American accent with a British one. "I got told I had to help." She quickly lied, gaining strange looks from the group. "I'm doing the apprenticeship." Lucilla often found herself falling on lies like these mainly because they were so believable. Most workplaces offer apprenticeships to a whole load of students so no one second guessed the excuse, well until you find a place that didn't do them at all.

"Apprenticeship?" Another man questioned from the back.

There must have been five or six of them scattered across the room in different seats with drinks in their hands. Two payed no attention to Lucilla, and the interrogation she fell into, as they were stuck scrolling on their phones. A handful of the rest sat directly in front of Lucilla. They each held eye contact with Lucilla as they tried to sniff out the truth from the girl. It wasn't hard to notice their opinion on the work they do. Lucilla didn't care about any of them except the man who first called out to Lucilla was she entered. He sat in front of the girl just spinning the small dagger in his hand.

"Yeah," Lucilla nervously breathed, shuffling in her stance. "Boss sent me because you had a man down." She added an explanation, pointing to the door in the process.

"Mich sent you?" The man called out in shock, "he went to his wife and left us with this?" What the man meant by calling Lucilla 'this' was something she wasn't wanting to find out. She met too many men like him to actually care about what they think of the girl,

"He said you needed another set of hands," Lucilla stated, glancing around the room as she spoke. It was the one place that actually remained intact after last night's fiasco. "And with this damage that deadline seems impossible."

"Pfft." A scoff from a man in the back caught her attention. He looked up from his phone to scan Lucilla. "You can barely hold a plank." A smirk formed on the girl's face at the comment. It was obvious where he was coming from with Lucilla's small stature but that compared to nothing with what she could actually do.

"You're just going to have to test me aren't ya?" She joked.

The man's face actually lit up with an idea at her comment. With a swift movement he moved closer to the man with the dagger and whispered a small, "keep her on errands all day. Less shit to cover up."

"Sorry, I can hear you," Lucilla stated shyly. "I'm not bothered what I do. As long as it's helping I'm fine." She gave a convincing small smile.

The men smiled before the dagger man stood up. "Take this to security," he explained, dropping the object into Lucilla's hand. "Tell them you found it in the hall with the rubble.

The girl only nodded before asking the simple question of "do you know who's it is?" Obviously he didn't know.

"Nope." He shook his head, "just give it to security."

Lucilla nodded once more before leaving the room. The dagger spun around her hand as she walked, it's hard wood pressed against her skin a couple times. Once out of sight, Lucilla quickly stripped of the high-vis jacket and helmet and dumped it behind a couple of artefacts before making her way closer to Steven.

She paused once she reached the entrance again, only for her attention to fall into the dagger. Lucilla knew she had to get rid of it but without Ptah it would be very difficult to remove it. That's if he actually let the girl go. That was the hard to tell but surely he was gone, everything was quiet.