XII. El-Faouly & Harrow.

The past few hours consisted of Lucilla sitting on her bed in silence as she scrolled for cheap flights to Cairo on her laptop. Of course she could find easier to talk to her contacts to find but at such short notice there wasn't much they could do.

To be honest, Lucilla was looking for flights as an attempt of finding an excuse to discover her next move. She couldn't just not go like she would have liked but any delay Lucilla could make would please her dearly.

Luckily, a ping from her phone allowed for an distraction. Lucilla shut her laptop, placing it on the edge of the bed before picking up her phone.

Layla El-Faouly
Got a flight - landing tonight-early morning.
Can I stay with u until everything is done?
I'll be no trouble Luck
I swear

"Shit," Lucilla muttered as she read the text. She completely forgot that Layla was the reason she even ran into Marc again in the first place. She had gotten so caught up in everything to even contact Layla back. Cairo had to wait until everything was over. Layla shouldn't be kept waiting any longer.

"Ptah," Lucilla called out, hoping the God would understand the delay. "Cairo has to wait." Even if he didn't, he had no choice. They didn't have any power over Lucilla.

"Lucilla." Ptah responded sternly. He didn't want any delays if he could help it, that was obvious. All they wanted was to be in and out of Cairo

"We don't have a choice if you want to monitor Khonshu," The women explained. She quickly stretched to the battered laptop to turn it off before turning back to her phone. "Layla is a great tracker. We both have business with Marc. In and out, after that our business is done."

The God never responded. Lucilla took the silence as an agreement and texted Layla a reply.

Ill call someone to pick u up
They'll know where to go
Key is under the rack outside the door

Once Lucilla had texted Layla she quickly changed to her contacts and pressed onto Agent. The phone was quick to begin ringing. It rang for at least a few minutes before a young man picked up the phone.

"Phineas Mason speaking." The man answered causing for Lucilla to smirk at the alias as well at the obvious British accent. Of course he would use his father's name.

"Hello Rick," Lucilla greeted. "I need a favour." She could have sworn there was a forced laugh from Rick.

"No hi Rick. How are you Rick?" Rick joked, earning an eye roll from Lucilla that he would never see.

"I said hello Rick," Lucilla defended, "but you do owe me one." And he did. She couldn't exactly remember when the last time that the two spoke was but it had been sometime after Lucilla's last trip to Wakanda. And Lucilla only remembered that due to Rick requesting for her to pick some Wakandan tech that neither of them actually understood.

"Yeah, yeah," Rick groaned, "I am well aware. What can I help you with Luce?"

"You still got that old NSU prima?" The women questioned letting her eyes drift onto the God that appeared before her for a brief moment before disappearing again.

"Yes?" Rick responded in a confused tone. "Do I want to know why you are inquiring about the bike?"

"Nope." Lucilla stated bluntly before getting to her point. "If I send you a location can you get it there tonight?" If there was one thing Layla could drive the best, it would be a motorbike.

"Tonight? Luce are you insane? I have clients that need my talents and you just want me to drop off a motorbike?" Rick argued. He didn't want to give up the bike and to be honest, Lucilla wouldn't blame him. It was a nice bike.