02

liked by will

liked by will.gao_ and 835,575 others
kit.connor: managed to get a photo with my idol. gonna sell it when he's rich and famous
tagged: will.gao_
view all 5,162 comments
will.gao_: love meeting my fans x

_

everyone had finished dinner and now the group were walking around window shopping and looking for a place to get dessert.

"well i dont know about you guys but i could go for some ice cream." kit said, and the others jumped on board, agreeing with him. maeve stayed quiet.

at this point she was kind of wandering behind the group just looking around the city at all the lights and pretty buildings. and not realising that the group had stopped she knocked straight into the person infront of her.
"im so sorry i wasn't looking ahead of me!" she put her hands up as kit turned around and laughed.

"its alright, dont worry about it." he smiled at her, "we're gonna get some ice cream from here. what flavour?"

"oh, uh. i don't really like ice cream.." she looked at the ground and then back up to kit.

"what! how!" he looked astonished. the others had turned their focus to their conversation now that kit had loudly exclaimed his surprise.

"who doesn't like ice cream! thats satanic." yaz was just as surprised.

will laughed and went to pat maeves head, "miss mae is lactose intolerant anyway."

mae laughed as they all calmed down from the simple explanation, "do they have sorbet?"

"uhh no i don't think so, sorry mae." will rubbed her shoulder and went to order his ice cream.

she sat down at a table as she waited for the others to order their dessert and went back to admiring her surroundings. she never came to london all that much, unless she was visiting her best friend. she lived all the way down in brighton but she loved london and the beautiful atmosphere. it was always so busy and she loved people watching, as weird as that sounds.

soon the others joined her and she overheard their conversation continuing as they sat down.

"yeah a little get together!"

"we should go to yaz's, her place is massive."

"agreed."

she sat confused as to what they were planning.

"wanna come to yaz's place to hang out?" will asked, "dont want to you to be all alone in my flat i'd rather you come with."

"i'm getting kinda tired, will.."

"that's alright we'll get you a redbull and some cheesecake and you'll be fine."

"lemon?"

"of course."

_

liked by kit

liked by kit.connor and 1,275 others
maeve.anderson: nap on the park stairs
view all 28 comments
kit.connor: get up we're leaving silly
maeve.anderson: no

yazdemand: party time 🎉

_

"come onnn. up you get!" will grabbed her from the steps and threw her over his shoulder and the group started walking towards the other end of the massive park where yaz lived.

"will! put me down, i can walk!" she hit his back and everyone laughed.

"absolutely not."

she whined and gave up, accepting her fate.

"jesus for someone so small you're about to break my shoulder." he complained.

"you're so nice."

"i'll take her then, your arms are twigs." kit laughed and poked wills arm.

"thank god." he sighed and set her down on the grass.

"i don't trust this am i gonna die?"

"how 'bout a piggy back ride?" kit offered, and she accepted, jumping on his back and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"off we go then."

will and kit chatted to eachother about random stuff as they walked, maeve wasnt listening. she was too busy freaking out over the fact that she was getting a piggy back from possibly the most handsome guy shes ever met.

"wait weren't we supposed to get mae cheesecake?" will suddenly remembered.

"oh shit yeah, forgot about that."

"and a redbull." mae added.

"let's take a detour to 7/11!"

_

a/n: second chapter yass if theres typos anywhere . . no there isn't
also pls vote if u enjoy :) <3