11

"hey mae?" will walked into maeves room where she was fast asleep even though it was bordering lunch time.

"maee.." he shook her a little and she mumbled something in noncompliance.

"i'm going for lunch with everyone, you should come."

"hurts." she mumbled again, this time more clear.

"what hurts?"

"hangover."

will sighed, expecting it, "go have a warm shower we'll leave when you're ready."

"kay." she waited until he left the room and searched for an outfit to change into after her shower.

maeve walked back into her room after changing and doing her makeup to find a glass of water and two ibuprofen on her bedside table.

she smiled and grabbed her things, taking the pills and walking out into the kitchen to tell will she was ready.

_

liked by kit

liked by kit.connor and 1,683 others
maeve.anderson: ready check tha fit

view all 59 comments

yazdemand: omg gorgeous
maeve.anderson: SAYS U

kit.connor: wow x
maeve.anderson: hi kit

_

maeve sat in wills passenger seat as he drove them to the small shop they were meeting at for lunch, they passed by yaz and tobie walking and she giggled in her seat.

"was that yaz and tobie?" he chuckled checking his rear view mirror.

"mhm. gonna get there first."

he parked the car and they got out and stood outside the restaurant waiting for the others to turn up and slowly but surely they had everyone ready to go in and order.

maeve sat inbetween yaz and will, with kit directly across from her. she ordered teriyaki sushi and and iced chai latte and waited for their table to be served.

"i've missed you so much, you're way less boring than all these guys." yaz turned to her exasperated and maeve giggled.

"i missed you too."

"uh, what about us? didn't you miss me?" joe put his hand to his chest acting shocked and maeve clearly did not get that it was a joke.

"sorry i missed you a lot too." her face contorted into that of guilt and she looked anywhere but his face.

"oh my god mae no, i was kidding dont worry." he reached his hands over the table to grabs hers.

she missed the way kits eyes glossed over the interaction dripping with jealousy from such simple contact.