Chapter 14

Stanford, Dipper, and Mabel stood in front of you two as you walked through the portal. You smiled at them as Bill, still in his triangle form, flew up to them. "Well, well, well, I thought you'd summon me sooner!"

"We wanted to see what you would do with (Y/n)." Stanford answered. He turned to you, his eyes narrowing. "Obviously a lot."

"I didn't do this to her. She did it to herself."

"Impossible. You turned her into a demon. No one else could do that."

"Correction- she's the daughter of two Greek gods."

"Likely story-"

"It's true, Stanford." You spoke up. All eyes turned to you, and you stepped forward, joining Bill at his side. "My name is Celestia, daughter of Nyx and Apollo. I'm no longer the person you think I am. I was born a goddess, and I always will be one."

"You're lying." Mabel spoke up. "How could you be? You look so different from what you were yesterday. This has to be-"

"My goddess form." You interrupted. "This is who I really am. And this," You gestured to Bill, who glowed happily, "is my soulmate. Bill, show them the book."

Bill snapped his fingers, and the book from yesterday appeared in his hands, already turned to your page. He held it out, and Stanford read it. "This... this can't be." He looked up, staring over your shoulder. "We didn't want to do this, but you left us no choice."

Suddenly, a rope wrapped around your waist, pinning your arms to your side. You tried yelling, but a cloth was shoved in your mouth, silencing you. You turned your head to see your father, wrestling you as he tied the rope around you.

"Let her go!" Bill shouted. He tried touching you but immediately let go, being shocked. "Unicorn hair." He muttered before turning to Stanford, turning red. "You put unicorn hair in the rope!"

Stanford stepped forward, pulling a book out of his coat. "We had to make sure you couldn't get her back." He started speaking in Latin, and another portal appeared. Bill started to get shoved toward it.

You screamed, muffled by the cloth. You spit it out. "Let me go!"

Suddenly, the rope was shredded into pieces, as was the cloth. The portal disappeared, and Bill quickly flew up to you. He turned back into his human form, grabbing your hand and pulling you away from the other four.

"Come on, we have to get out of here."

You looked around the area and realized you were trapped- you were in Stanford's portal room, with the door to get out sealed shut. You shook your head. "No. No, Bill, we can't leave."

"I can use my magic, I can make a portal-"

"There is no magic allowed in this room. Stanford built it that way." You saw the other four quickly approaching, and the only solution came to your mind. "Bill, kiss me."

His eyes widened, turning to you. "What?"

You looked at him. "Kiss me. It's the only way for us to get out of here."

"No, I just found you, I'm not letting you leave so soon-"

"I will find you again. I promise."

"No, no, I'm not doing it-"

You glanced at the four and realized they were already too close. Before Bill could fight it, you grabbed his neck and pulled him forward, connecting your lips.

They felt like silk. They tasted like honey. He smelled like a pine forest. You relished in the feeling for as long as you could, not ever wanting it to end.

Bill forced himself away, already in tears. "Tia..." He muttered. "Why?"

You choked back your own sob. "I wanted you to be safe."

"You were telling the truth..." Stanford said, staring at you.

Your skin began to tingle. You looked down and realized you were beginning to face. You looked back up at Bill, cupping his cheek in your hand. "I love you, Pharos. I will find you again."

Bill gave a weak smile, placing his hand over yours. "And I love you, Celestia. I will never forget you."

Your hand faded through his skin. You looked up at the ceiling and closed your eyes.

"My Tia..."

DON'T WORRY! THIS IS NOT THE END!!