Chapter 7

"Dad!" You yelled from your room, walking out. "I think I'm ready."

"Let me see!" He said, overly excited.

Today was Friday, the day of your (hopefully first) date with Bill. You told your dad about it, and he was overly happy about it.

You walked in front of him, spinning. "Hmm. Not too casual, not too fancy. It's perfect, like you."

You looked down. "No, I'm not."

But he was right- your outfit did look good. It was just a regular black mini dress with black pants and sandals. You put on a little makeup and wore a charm bracelet and stud earrings. Nothing too fancy, but not too casual either.

The doorbell rang. You jumped before running to the front door and throwing it open.

There, in front of you, stood what looked like the handsomest man alive- Bill. He decided to ditch the whole getup from the last time the two of you met up. Instead, he was wearing a yellow shirt with black pants and matchint tennis shoes. He still had the eyepatch on, though.

He widened his eye when he saw you. "(Y/n), you look... perfect."

You giggled, blushing slightly. "That's exactly what my dad said."

"Then I guess we have the same taste." He spotted your dad from behind you and bowed, putting on a British accent. "Miss (Y/n), shall I escort you to the Gravity Falls carnival?"

You giggled again, putting on the same dorky accent. "You most certainly may, Sir Bill." You linked arms with him and walked off, heading to the carnival.

~~~~~~~

It was night now, and the carnival was starting to close for the day. You and Bill were walking around one last time, eating popcorn and looking at the lights and the sky.

You're not afraid to admit it- you had fun today. You were scared that the day would be filled with awkward conversations, but it wasn't. Bill made today fun. He made stupid jokes and comments, won you a panda-duck thing, and helped when a couple stupid kids ran into you, making you fall.

Currently, Bill was leading you to a small hill overlooking the town. With a snap of his fingers, a small radio and a picnic basket were sitting on the ground in front of you.

"Oh my..." You trailed off, in awe at the view.

"You like it?" He asked hopefully.

"Like it? I love it, Bill! Thanks so much!"

He smiled, looking at the ground. "It's really no problem." He muttered something else, but it was too quiet for you to hear.

The two of you spent an hour looking up at the stars and talking to each other. Before you knew it, he was walking you to your front door. He's been silent for a while, so you decided he was thinking about something.

You reached the front door, and he finally said something. "So... is this the part where you slap me and we say goodbye forever?"

You laughed. "Where did you get an idea like that?"

He chuckled, rubbing his neck nervously. "We had a deal, remember? If you didn't like our date, then I'd stay away from you."

You put your hand on his shoulder. "You don't have to worry about that." He looked up at you. "I... actually enjoyed today. I thought it would be really awkward, but it wasn't. I liked getting the chance to hang out and talk to you."

He grinned. "So we can do this again?"

You grinned back. "Sure. Just... give it a little bit. We can talk about that later."

He hugged you. "Oh, thank you! I really wanted you to be happy and enjoy today."

You hugged him back. "Well, you don't have to worry about that." The two of you pulled away. "I... should be going inside."

He seemed disappointed,but let you go anyway. "Until next time."

You waved slightly. "Until next time." You moved to go inside, but suddenly got an idea. "Wait!" You turned back around and saw Bill looking slightly confused. You leaned down from the top step and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Bill." You ran inside, locking the door behind you. You went upstairs and fell on your bed, looking at the ceiling.

I'm falling in love with Bill Cipher.