Chapter 3

The statue looked a little more alive, though. It's body was yellow with black arms and legs, and still had one eye. It's tophat, bowtie, and eyepatch were black, as well.

"Gravity Falls, it's good to be back!" He said, floating lower. You backed up against a tree, dropping the journal and sitting down. He finally noticed you. "I guess I have you to thank."

"W-what?" You stuttered, too nervous to say anything else to the floating triangle.

"When you shook my hand earlier, you set me free. You let me out of that stone prison. So thank you." You nodded, still staring.

Who is this triangle, you thought.

"Hey, I take high offense to that!" He yelled at you.

You widened your eyes. "Did you just read my mind?"

"Being a dream demon does have its perks, doesn't it?" He floated down in front of you. "The name's Bill Cipher. Pleased to meet you."

You stood up, brushing yourself off. "And I'm going home. Goodnight."

"Woah, woah, woah!" He grabbed your arm. "What's the rush, doll~?"

You blushed when he called you that. Why? Is it because he's a stranger? You shook your head. It's probably because of the way you feel about yourself.

You shook yourself out of the triangle's grasp. "Like I said, home. They're probably done talking."

Bill spun you around. Once he had a better view of you, his eye narrowed. "You look familiar. Have we met during Weirdmageddon?"

"During what?"

"Nevermind, then." He circled around you. "You do look familiar. What's your name?"

You snapped. "That's none of your-"

"(Y/n)!" You heard Stanford yell out. You glanced behind you, then back at Bill. He disappeared with a snap of his fingers. You looked around, trying to find out where he went.

Your dad appeared next to you. "Oh, (Y/n), we were so worried!" Stanford emerged from the trees. "Are you okay? You look sick."

You wrapped your arms around yourself, suddenly realizing how could you were. "H-he was right h-here..."

Stanford walked up to you and touched your arm. "(Y/n). you're freezing! come, let's get you home." The two men dragged you along, you too tired to fight back.

Bill was in the trees. watching the whole thing. "(Y/n) and Daniel (L/n). Welcome back to Gravity Falls."

~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)!" Mabel screamed when you walked into the Mystery Shack. It's been a week since you and your dad moved. Since then, you've met the whole Pines family, including Wendy and Soos.

"What, Mabel?" You asked as she walked up to you.

"We got invited to Pacifica's party at her mansion! We need to get dresses!" She jumped up and down.

You thought for a moment. Your dad was always telling you that you needed more friends, but at the same time, you don't like people.

"Please?" She begged. "I promise you'll have fun!"

you sighed. "Fine, I'll go." Mabel hugged you tightly. "Let's go to my house. You can use something from my closet." The two of you left for your house.

Almost two hours later, you and Mabel walked into the party. Dipper was already there, waiting for you two.

"Finally, you two are here!" He joked. "I thought that I'd have to wait for..." He trailed off as he looked at you. "You look... beautiful, (Y/n)."

You blushed, looking down. You chose a yellow dress with a one-shoulder strap, matching heels, a necklace with a black bow, and a headband with a glued-on tophat. You also curled your hair and put on a little makeup.

"Thanks, Dipper." You said to him.

"Alright, guys." Mabel pushed the two of you away from each other. "Let's go enjoy the party."

The three of you walked inside, Dipper eyeing you the entire time.