30 - Final And The New Start

The two agents, a thin young man wearing a mask and a ponytailed teen girl with dark-violet, curly hair, stood still beside the presidential cabin's door for several minutes without making any noise or movement. Xylma, the young girl, felt an incredible sense of dread coming from the masked man, despite her mastery of magecraft and sorcery. She knew that the man in front of her could kill her easily, even though she was covered in an invisible coat that covered every inch of her skin. Xylma had graduated from PhilSecta as a member of the secret society, and knew that every member was by no means normal.

For the first time meeting her superior, the top head Anna Montes, Xylma could also feel that degree of anxiety from him. She knew not to provoke this person, no matter what, as it would be equivalent to courting death.

She tried to demonstrate a respectable stance by kneeling on one foot, bowing her head with closed eyes and laying her right hand on her chest, a posture even Homer couldn't handle.

"Ms. Xylma, stand up immediately and any second, her excellency, President Luna will come out"

"Eh?"

A creaking sound of a door came afterward revealing the very image of their president.

Luna after preparing herself, however, is amused when she sees a quite spectacular scene right at her front.

"Homer, I never imagined you make a young woman propose to you?"

She said while yawning and stretching her body. President Luna was in perfect condition and Xylma felt relieved while on the other hand, Homer slightly bowed.

"Please stop teasing me, Ms. President, and—"
"Ms. President, I'm happy you're okay!"

Homer faced her and Xylma immediately stood up cheerfully and realized she had done something wrong.

Watched the girl quivering in fear and covering herself to the floor. President Luna sighed and confront Homer who unmasked himself and was still bowing to her.

"Homer, we are heading out."
"Where are we going, Ms. President?"
"To speak with the princess."
"Ah, the princess we save in a demon camp from the other day... In that case, we'd better get you the best of all the best."

Homer's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm all of a sudden.

"Seems nothing to do with it. I think I look quite nice as is..."

Luna was currently clothed in a futuristic black dress that she often wore in her room, bolstering her natural intoxicating beauty in the mere mortal eyes. While it might be a tad bland for discussion with a member of royalty or she considers it as her pajamas, she evaluated it as perfectly suitable for a casual meeting.

"That won't do at all! This is the perfect chance to conquer and leave an impression! We can't have you passing it up, Ms. President! Please excuse me. Off to the dressing room, we go."

Grudgingly, Luna allowed herself to be slightly pushed into the dressing room as she was still in recovery, where Homer promptly enlisted the help of a former Heatheran Xylma to coordinate Luna's clothes.

"M-Me? Ah... eh Yes!"

They decided upon a vanta black suit adorned with a small round patch of the Philippine flag on the right chest area and a white polo shirt underneath.

Her trousers were perfectly suited to her less-feminine figure simultaneously emphasizing the charms of the wearer overall and allowing for freedom of movement.

With her perfect figure and her full clothing, even her face covered, Luna was far more charming than any handsome man!

"Good enough, I've never worn this outfit before."