26 - President Luna Is Angry [FINAL]

---

Where there is light, there must be shadow.

In the beautiful scenery of the Archipelagic country of Iclylic Kingdom, where the five mighty heroes were said to reside... Even in the Dukedoms and marine-rich coastlines, most were places cast into darkness.

Overlooked by the towering city walls, the Centro Slum was the biggest and worst slum ruled by death, disease, and destitution. A slum located adjacent to the Royal Capital.

Filth and rotting mounds of trash, long inhabited by worms and vermin, littered the streets. The sick lay helpless on every block, abandoned to their illnesses.

Children, too young for despair but too wretched for hope, stared with empty, haunted eyes. There were no smiles, no dreams in their dreary world.

Hunger and the stench of constant decay were all that existed.

The people here did not live. Abandoned and with survival as their only goal, they were simply waiting for death to catch them.

The Centro Slum was a hellish place, where the merciful moon did not shine, and its light only deepened the blanket of shadow.

Well, it had been such a place, at least. Now, the slum, as well as the Royal Capital, have visibly changed. Streets had been cleared of filth.

The weak found willing hands extended their way, and the ill were no longer left to die. Compassion was finally being offered as the rightful norm it was.

This progress was evident in stone and skin alike, with scattered rubble and sunken eyes replaced by burgeoning buildings and smiling faces.

The Iclylic gained their independence from the reign of the dark era.

Life was returning to the slum and other poor places nationwide, and its people, freed from the shackles of utter despair, had begun taking small but definite steps toward a bright, hopeful future.

This change was brought about by the assistance of the Federal States of the Philippines. The Philippines sent aid workers, builders, resources, and expertise to help the Iclylic Kingdom improve their infrastructure and provide education and training to their citizens.

They worked together to build schools, hospitals, and housing for the poor. They also implemented policies and programs to create jobs and support small businesses.

With the help of the Philippines, the Iclylic Kingdom was able to establish a stable democratic government and provide for the basic needs of its people. This, in turn, led to an increase in quality of life and a decrease in poverty.

Furthermore, the people of Iclylic praise God and the rumored majestically empress who resembles the five heroes in the past.

After the reformation of their unstable monarch government, the Philippines finally gain a foothold in this world.

Well, before that happened let's rewind to the current timeline.

- -

A cloud of smoke rose in two of the dungeon's dark corners, followed by the quick passage of orbital red lights. Two bluish demons, adorned with countless human skulls, made their appearance within the smoke.

The demons freed the princess from her bindings and supported her as she was almost unable to stand. They then brought her to the white-haired woman in front.

"Princess Icya is yours. How about you take her away now?" said the Demon Lord Enkanta.

Luna's vision blurred, causing her to see overlapping images of the wicked demon lord. She analyzed that this could be due to the wine she had drunk from the green wine jar, known as 'three organs'. Her body had not been harmed, so she wondered if the wine had a mind-altering effect similar to a euphoric or a sedative. At the same time, she didn't feel sleepy.