Epilogue

Peloyame

"Hy wethu, I know it's been a while since I've come by. And I will get to the reason why, soon"

I say as I smile a little.

"A lot has happened since you left, mommy and daddy got into this huge fight about you leaving and we ended up separating for a few weeks... four weeks to be precise, but your dad put up a stubborn act....

I say an Lunga chuckles next to me.

"My limit was four weeks..."

He says before he smiles at me again and I smile back.

"Daddy never gave up on mommy during this time... it was hard losing you, it was hard on the both of us."
I say as look at him and he still maintains a slight smile.

"But what hurt me the most was the thought of losing daddy too, we were both scared. But In the end we eventually found our way back to each other, and we're still going strong"

I wipe a tear from my eye.

"Your big sister just lost two of her teeth and she has this really huge gap on her front teeth."

"Yeah and she has a lithp now "
He say as he mocks Mel's lisp.

"Stop mocking my child"

He smiles again.

"And daddy has a new brother, well he's not exactly new, he's just been in hiding for a few years and they met a few months ago and they look so identical it's not even funny wethu...
I say as I giggle nd I wipe my tear a bit. And he laughs too.

"Their good people nd I think you would have loved them.... and in other News your auntie Lorna Is expecting... and I'm just the most happiet person on earth for her, she was born to be a mother and you would have seen that too...

"You know throughout these past few months your Dad and I have come to learn a lot about each other. I learned that he's not a fan of chocolate which is shocking because everybody loves chocolate wethu, everybody...

He laughs a bit and he kisses my cheek.

"To have and to hold right ?"
I look at him and he nods.

He puts his arm round me nd I wrap mine around his body.

"Wethu I know it's been a while since I came here fana, but I'm here now. It's just that losing you really hit hard and i still feel guilty for abandoning you and your mother when you needed me, I feel like if I had stayed with your mother, we wouldn't have lost you. And your mother is a women with a beautiful heart, a forgiving heart, but at end of the day I feel like i failed you two...

"Luhh..."

I say as I put his face between my hands.

"You know im right pelo"

"No luhh..."

I say and he looks away from me before he look down.

"You didn't fail him, please don't do this to yourself "

He looks at Owethu's tombstone and he looks at me again.

"If he could speak, he'd say that his death wasn't on you. His purpose was to give his life for Mel luh, and it wasn't your fault. So please stop doing this to yourself because it hurts me too ..."

"Okay ?"

"Okay"
He replies.

"I love you luh"

He nods his head and he holds my neck in his  and he gives me a French kiss, tongue and all.

"I love you too"
He whispers against my lips and he pecks me one more time.

"Let's go home"
I tell him an he nods.

He holds my hand and We make our way to the car, he goes around to his seat while i go into the passenger seat.
He starts the engine and he looks at me.

"Are you ready ?"

"No"

I say after some time, I press the STOP engine button.

I move his seat back and I jump into the drivers seat.

I go on my knees infront of the steering wheel and I lean on his thighs. Perks of having a spacious car.

I start to unzip his pants and i slide them down just until his mid thigh, I slide down his underwear and he springs out.

One thing about my husband is that he's always ready. Even in his relaxed form.

I look into his eyes before I start to take him into my mouth. And I start licking and sucking.

"Shit don't do that "
He says as he closes his eyes and he throws his head back.

He means the eyes.

I fit him into my mouth all the way up to my throat and cusses as soon as his head touches my throat.

I stroke his length with my hands and I focus on his mushroom head and he cusses again.

I fit him into my mouth again and I take him deep again. His hands are on my head and he starts stroking from below, he's fuckingmy mouth.

"Breath out your nose my love"
He whispers again before he cusses. He starts stroking deeper into my throat, slowly.

He pulls out and he holds me by neck and he kisses me while his juices run down my lips.

He Lay's me on his seat and he pulls my dress up slides my panties to the side and he fills me.

I wrap my arms from underneath his arm pits to his shoulders and he nuzzles my neck.

My legs are behind his arms making my legs go wider.

He rises his head and kisses me passionately as He keeps thrusting slow, steadily and intentional. I feel something in me move as he still keeps his eyes on me and I start getting emotional.

He's making love to me.

"Oh luh"
I whisper as he picks the pace a bit, yet he's still slow and steady and he watches me take him again again while he pleasures me.

I'm moaning again, loudly and uncontrollably, not a lot of people come to the cemetery so they wouldn't hear me.

I'm shaking and I'm limp but I still want more of him.

We reach our climax and we start to catch our breaths.
He pulls my dress down and fixes my panties before he fixes himself.

He Lay's down on the seat and he wraps his arms around me and I lay on his chest.

My mother would serverly scold at me for this

"I think Owethu had happen so that we get to have a moment like this"

"So we get to have sex in a cemetery ?"

"Yeah"
He says and I start to laugh, he pecks my forehead.

If anybody told me two years ago that this would be my life.

I probably wouldnt have done anything to speed it up because i feel like everything came just at the right time, not a second later.

Just at the right time.

***********The End*********