Chapter 41 | The bigger person.

Lunga

"Oh my gosh"

She says while she moans a bit.

"You like it ?"
He asks, I know that accent. What is he doing here.

"It's so good"
She says in with a muffled voice.

I start making to the kitchen and I find  them on the kitchen island drinking coffee.

He's watching her take another sip of her coffee and she closes her eyes and she releases another moan.
Okay im jealous, the only person she's supposed to be moaning to is me.

"The men of the moment"
He calmly says as his eyes find mine, casually. Like him and I are good friends.

"Luhh, oh my gosh why haven't you told me that your dad owns a coffee bean factory and you know how much I love my coffee"

She's going crazy over these beans, I won't lie they make some pretty good beans, their blends are spectacular, I wouldn't even think of putting those ingredients in my coffee. But when they come together it's magic. So I understand why she's nuts about it.

"We support local remember?"

"Yeah but you know that i don't compromise when it comes to coffee"

"Its just coffee my love"
She goes back to sipping her coffee whilst she shakes her head at me.

"Granpa I think the muffins are ready"

She says as she pops up from below the counter.

Even Mel is in on this too ? I feel betrayed. Why is he sinking his claws into my family ?

"Ohh, let's see"
He says as he squads infront of the oven and he takes the tray out and puts it on the counter. He lifts Mel up and he places her on the counter. And they start to pop the muffins on to the plate.

But he does this so slowly and steady,almost like he's afraid that he might squeeze too hard, but his hands are also shaky, no longer as stable.

Interesting.

I move foward toward the kitchen island and I sit on the bar stool next to pelo who's almost done with her cup of coffee.

"Here's one for mommy"
He says as he slides a saucer over to pelo with a muffin and she smiles.

She's excited, it's safe to say that pelo loves food and it's the most attractive thing. And her body is just as attractive. Thick in the right places and it drives me crazy the baby fat made things a lot worse.

"Ohh can I have another cup of coffee ?"
She says as she slides her cup and saucer over to him whilst she gives him that pleading eye.

He just chuckles and he pours her another one and puts some creamer on it. He makes a dove shape with the creamer at the top of the cup and pelo blushes.

Okay he's got to go.

He flashes her a smile and he looks at me.

Mel is doing a mini head dance while she bites down on her muffin.

He's staring at them with a smile on his face.

"Mel I think Miss Shells needs some feeding"

"No, she's okay"
She says as she furrows her eyebrows at me.

"Mel, Miss Shells needs some feeding"
I repeat, I hope she gets it.

She nods her head and she slides of the counter and she leaves.

"Pelo..."
I say as I look at her and I don't say anything. She stares at me for some time and she nods before she gets up and she starts to walk out.
She brushes my lower arm with her hand when she walks past me.